Panasonic S1R... does it is the time?

sev7en

Hello,

I am not a Pro... I love shooting (I'd like "I shoot Raw" as Jared :D)) but thanks for this community I started to love this world... where I found many of skilled users and a lot of daily great thread (I should book a parallel life to follow all)!

Now I guess you seen I have a NX1 and yeah, it is a great camera, but I would move on... and I love make shooting, still shooting, I don't care of the video.

Some of the aspects I am looking for are: dynamic range, vibrant and in-depth photo, perfect bokeh and macro details. I am for months running behind the S1R as I think it is my ideal camera but... what's your opinion? 

I see the A7RIV, the Z7, the R5 also... all amazing body and tech and with great features. Also the current lens market... for example, Panasonic lens are excellent but very expensive and 3rd party no so common as Sony. But also I see... Olympus, gone... market totally down... new models coming as the S2R??? Mmh...

Just asking your 🙂

Cheers!!!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs