Is there such a thing as a AF four thirds lens to Sony E adapter?

noone

After my post about the Olympus  43 lens (50-200 2.-4 )in the lens owning plans thread, I had the thought that with a smart adapter for 43 to E lenses some of the lenses would be perfectly usable on the APSC E mount cameras.

I doubt if ALL four thirds lenses would cover APSC without vignetting like the 50-200 does but i would think that many would and some of those lenses are truly first class (at still often higher than first class prices even with an otherwise long abandoned mount).

I just got a quite cheap AF smart adapter for 43 to M43 and mount my thin dumb m43 to E adapter to use the 50-200 so it is MF only (even if AF worked on the lens) but the other issues is that the Olympus 43 lenses are electronic aperture so used wide open only (unless I can use a 43 camera to change aperture and have it hold if removed without turning off like some other system adapters do).

I found a direct 43 to E adapter but it is dumb too (not getting it as it is dearer than the AF adapter I just got).

Anyone know if there are any 43 to E AF adapters?

I would get one just for the 50-200 but lenses like the 150 f2, 90-250 2., 300 2.8 and the two f2 zooms would have a new lease of life (these are all still hideously expensive though).

I would LOVE to have an Olympus 150 f2 on a camera like a NEX# or A6### with AF and aperture control.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This is a pic at 200mm in APSC mode ... no vignetting.

Imagine if I can use this with aperture control (and bonus points for AF) on a body like an A6400 (or a lens like the 150 f2).

This lens still sells for several hundred dollars  on Ebay.

My 50-200 has a common known issue as does my 12-60 Olympus 43 lens though a different issue (that makes the 12-60 pretty much unusable to me).

Oh and the lens is 50-200 f2.8-3.5 (not 4).

DSC05935.jpg