Sigma 17-70 F2.8 on Fuji X-T4

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

You change it either on the adapter ring manually or if you put the ring into Auto at the end past F22, you get to dial the aperture on the camera jog dials instead.

Only issue I find is it's very easy to knock the aperture ring on the Fringer adapter... Easy to knock it from F2.8 to F4 for example... And easy to knock it out of A mode to F22

• 10 months later...

Hello Andrew,

May I ask you what are the autofocus configurations you're using for this lens on Fuji XT4? I simply cannot use it at all. The noise is very loud. The motor doesn't stop rotating even without any changes on distance to the subject. And when I change the subject, it makes abrupts jumps and remains hunting back and forth many times before stick to something. I thought it was due to incompatibility with XT4 + Fringer, but it seems that some people are getting way better results than me. So I'm start to thing my copy is faulty...

Cheers,

Mariana