New Music Video Team Drama Android A7III

Chrille

Hello,

check out this music video i shot on the A7iii and the 24-70 F 4.0.  Picture Profile was Slog. All the real time shots were recorded to a atomos.

Even using a controlled lighting situation i find it pretty hard to get nice skintones out of the camera. Luckily a friend of mine is a good grading artist.

Nevertheless it was much fun trying to create this sci fi mood with some basic elements such as black trash bags and a pieces of plastic.

I had a set of zeiss contax lenses but one of the contax to ef adapters left a nice scratch in my sigma adapter on the first set up. For a project like this were the time is very limited it is also very helpful to have a zoom lens to get the framing right as fast as possible. But next time i will try them further!

Well, of course the band would be very happy if you would comment or like the video and i would be very happy if you could follow my youtube channel.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs