Just purchased Fimconvert

Thecann0n

Hello! Super new to the forum but I didnt know where to go with my question. I have been shooting Eoshd Cinema log with my Sony A7III and was uncertain what profile I should use on Filmconvet. I know the EoSHD guide said I can apply Canon C-log luts to my footage but I'm not sure what profile would be the most applicable in the Filmconvert software.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

If you use any EOSHD color settings you should always use the luts that are included and/or follow the instructions.

If you're planning to use filmconvert it's best to shoot in unmodified profiles that are supported. Take a look at the different combinations for the A73 like "S Log 2 + Pro" or whatever they have and stick to those.

But for the footage you already have why not download some canon and sony profiles and just see which one works best for you?