set design perhaps off topic

leslie

So i have been thinking... some of you no doubt, are thinking i wish he wouldn't do that. i feel for you i really do ? Moving right along i was wondering besides being filmmakers, directors and even actors, has anyone been involved in set design or building ?  i am wondering if there is enough interest for a thread on it. As for myself it interests me, i'd be grateful for any tips hints, shortcuts you have learnt over the years and wish to share. i have watched some youtubes on set building but i wonder if you guys have anything that you would like to contribute

I also have a question, if i had a room and wished for it to appear longer  or more spacious perhaps. Apart from building it bigger in the first place is there any tricks that can be used to make it appear so ? i was thinking mirrors maybe but then camera angles and reflections come into play i guess.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs