What do you see? (blind camera / settings comparison)

kye

I am interested in your thoughts on the different shots in this video I put together.

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D8480669_08693060_421075 (100Mb 40s)

It has eight shots in it.  I am interested in your subjective impressions - what is good about certain shots, what's bad, etc.  

It's not a scientific test.  It contains multiple cameras, lenses, codecs, bitrates, frame rates, resolutions, and profiles.  All the shots were scaled to a 1080 H.264 timeline from their native resolutions.  It's of my fishtank, so no skin tones, but the lighting is consistent and I don't have a model handy.  Differences are visible regardless.  I picked the nicest image and attempted to grade the other shots to match, but did a relatively mediocre job and someone with more skill than me could get them much closer.  I'm definitely not the best person to extract the best IQ from any of this equipment, so it shouldn't be viewed as a camera test either.

Once people have had a chance to discuss for a bit I'll share the technical details of each shot, after which point I'm sure the conversation will quickly turn to tech and away from aesthetics!

I'm hoping peoples feedback will not only teach me to 'see' more, but it will also reveal a bit about what other people value and perhaps why.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs