A7r II your preffered settings for recording on a GIMBAL?

BearPhoto

I'm still new to this and still learning. I watched some videos online and the phillip bloom seminar. I'm trying to figure out whats the best settings you guys set your camera at. I've been doing some research trying to figure it out whats the best. The Camera will be mounted onto a gimbal stablizier.

• I have a sony a7r ii. So far this is what i gather
  • Im using Auto focus with Tracking sensitiviy high / af drive speed normal / Not sure about what to set the focus setting to be though Zone? Center? Spot?
  • 4k 30fps 100mb super35
  • White balance I will manually set custom white balance with the gary fong white balance dome thing. (Grey 18%)
  • Iso < Do you guys leave the iso on auto? It feels werid sometimes when im recording and the shade changes because of the exposure. What is a typical iso you guys use for indoor, outdoor?
  • What other settings am i missing? I also bought the eoshd pro color for sony so i dont have to color grade. Will probably buy the http://omeneo.com/primers/ later though when i get better

opinions of Sony Movie editor platinum as a video editor?
Also where do you guys get your music/etc for commerical projects thats free royalty free?

Thanks for your help.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'm also interested in this. Especially auto focus settings and tracking. What are the best settings for keeping the subject in focus, especially with a wide aperture? 
I don't have a gimbal yet, so I can't test it out myself.