made soon, further legal action will likely be taken against the club. Ze

bellis555

MOSCOW -- Zenit St. Heren Core Zwart Schoenen Adidas Ultra Boost X Yeezy Running . Petersburg has been handed a two-game stadium ban for next season over an incident in which fans stormed the pitch, one of them attacking an opposition player. Dynamo Moscow defender Vladimir Granat was treated for a head injury after a fan punched him during the pitch invasion, which forced the Russian Premier League game to be abandoned. The Russian Football Unions disciplinary committee handed Dynamo a 3-0 win, in a game which they had been leading 4-2 before fans took to the field. Zenits first two home games of next s warning earlier Monday by St. Petersburg prosecutors, who said that the number of security staff at the game - 260 for a crowd of 19,000 - was criminally low. If improvements are not made soon, further legal action will likely be taken against the club. Zenit sits second in the league and will become Russian champion fdnt tell anyone because missing a start wasnt an appealing option. "I said, I cant do this to my team. Were in first place. I cant let them down right now," Fernandez said. "Its nobodys fault. It happened. Its sad it did. I dont blame anybody, and I dont regret not saying anything. That was my call. Probably it wasnt the smartest thing, but this is my team, and I give my life for my team." An attorney for Fernandez released a statement last week saying the pitcher changed his delivery for his final start, but Fernandez said it was nothing his team or manager could detect. "I was trying not to let anybody see that I was in a little pain,"t; he said. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Moonrock Schoenen Off-Wit/Grijs Heren. Fernandez said the ligament came off the bone, leaving him no choice but to undergo surgery. At the time he led the majors in strikeouts, and was 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA. "It was sad not because I got hurt, but because I felt like I let my team down," he said. "That was the tough part. I felt bad, but I can take care of this and be back and strong." Tuesday would have been Fernandezs day to pitch as the Marlins opened a series against the Phillies. "Hes going to be out a long time, but we know hes on the road to recovery," manager Mike Redmond said. "We know a lot of guys come back and either pitch the same or better. Its tough to see him in the sling, but we know hes going to be back." Fernandez underwent surgery in Los Angeles. He plans to return there next week to have his cast and stitches removed, before the long rehabilitation process begins. The Cuban defector said hes eager to get started. "To me this is just a little bump in the road," he said. "Ive been through a lot more stuff, tougher things. This is just something Ive got to learn from." At age 21, Fernandez has a 16-8 record with a 2.25 ERA in 36 career starts. Does he anticipate hell be able to pitch as well when he returns? "I hope better," he said. "Im going to be out for a year. Id better learn a lot of things and get a lot stronger. I cant wait to get back on the mound. Its going to be a special day. Its far away, but we have to take the little steps to get there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs