Help me pick the right anamorphic-S35 coverage and compatible with the Rangefinder, big rear element and nice flares

Rokkor PG

Hey guys, 

So after my first try at this anamorphic business with a Sankor 16-D didn't work out, 

I'm going to try again, but I need some help picking an adapter that fits the following. They are ordered in priority for me:

1. Meant for 35mm projection, so it will cover S35/APS-C sensor

2. Flat or threaded front so I can use my SLR Magic Rangefinder diopter I shelled out $$$ and haven't used yet. 

3. Large rear element to avoid vignetting 

4. Nice flares 

5. Under $500

So is the above possible? I have discovered the Anamorphic Lens-yclopedia on the forum, which is very helpful, but its by no means a complete list of what's out there, and doesn't have prices or original format listed.

The suggestions in the '$500' category on this site  seem like a good place to start, but prices have risen since is was published.  Hard to find the the Kowa for B+H for less than $1k now :( 

http://www.filmbrute.com/anamorphic2/

Can't wait to hear your suggestions! 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I think you have to choose between the top 4 or only the 5th item of your list.

The only option that could fill all of them would be a Cinelux, which will vignette above 50mm on APS-C. :)

And that list is pretty crazy. I have never seen an Isco 2000 over $1000, and I don't think anyone would ever pay this much for it.

I have two of these for sale right now, but you'd need a clamping solution to the taking lens, and they're going for $700.

LOL. You're probably right Guess you can't have it all.  The Cinelux's do look promising, but all the different the versions are confusing.   I'm considering the flat front versions with no 'lips.' Do you recommend anything else for the first 4 Tito?