Cinematic Freestyle Scootering

BrorSvensson

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Nice video Bror! I haven't seen any freestyle scootering videos before but the riding looks spot on, too. 

Some observations: 
- The song felt a bit too edited. I haven't heard that remix before so it may very well be that it wouldn't have fit your video otherwise, but the way it was edited was a bit distracting every now and then. 
- Some of the nature shots didn't fit the pace of the video in my opinion. They are very well-edited, I just felt like they were a bit too fast-paced. Give the viewer some time to breathe. 
- I understand the desire to show all your technical tricks in slow mo but personally I think it's cool to see them played back in real time. It's hard to understand how quickly everything happens unless you show it in real time every now and then, so I always like to see extreme sports videos that don't incorporate too much slow mo. The slow mo shots did look really cool, it's just personal preference!

Are there any must see freestyle scootering videos? I shoot lots of mountainbike stuff and always like to check out video of other "extreme" sports.