Intra-esting hack and 720p....

Admir

Hi!

First of I must say how much I enjoy this site and the gh2 hacks and info. I fell in love with the Intra-esting hack. I understand that it boosts the 1080 24p mode, but what does it do for the 720p mode on the gh2? Do i still have the 88 mb/s or does it go down to the standard mode of the camera?

This is probably known but with the Intra esting hack you cant play back footage in camera without restarting the camera, and the image on the lcd can get quite choppy when filming a lot of movement like a waterfall.
But thus did not affect the final clip. I use a sandisk ultra 16gb 30 mb/s class 10
Card. Same card but class 6 stops recording after approx. 1.5 minutes.

I can't be the only one with this experience of the intra-esting hack?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators
It doesn't do anything for 720p or 1080i so I recommend to use it in 1080/24p cinema mode.

Maximum clip length on highly detailed scenes will be around 1.5 minutes, then you'll need to hit record again. The higher the quality of video the faster you will reach the 4GB file size limit of the SD card standard.