Question on hypergonar lenses

hidalgoserra

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
i never really said the iscorama was a better look than the classic benoist hypergonar.
it is purely about ease of use.
if one was to get a call to film scarlet johanhansonson lounging and rolling around on a bed for a stills or moving picture sexy shoot.
first you you try to find a hawk cos panavision won't let ya have a nice 100k optic.
then you would try a rebuilt decent lomo round front with minimal image focus shift and as sharp as possible.
then an iscorama.
you would not take a 2kg projection lens onto a proper shoot no matter what the look.
it would be embarassing dropping close ups on the floor fiddling with the focus.
people go for ease of use.
for controllled projects great as long as you have the time.
rings studio clip is fantastic but let us ask him is that beast an every day grab optic.
look at the size of the mollers they render a more interesting picture than iscorama.
iscorama normalizes the filming process gives you a superb look not as epic as hypergonar or even moller but good and better than nearly everything else.
scarlet johanhanhansonson may enjoy an hotel room film shoot with a giant long schlong monster hypergonar.
but she will be very nervous of the operator and his wonky long dong apparatus
not to mention his pizza plate size close up lens gaffa taped on the front

lol i like your description of a typical hypergonar user :D

actually i think that honestly if scarlet johanson will have to do a shooting with me its couse someone want me to lead her so i will not give a damn about tape and being on pigiamas in front of her hehe... i understand your point, i just think that everything goes with a meaning, if you do wedding, commercials and so on, you need the proper equipment, consider that im planning to just to short and feature so i am more on the "look" then on convenience...

i was thinking something more like " the dead poets hypergonar peter norths society" lol

Btw
if someone can give a watch to that lomo i am buying and maybe tell me his opinion would be very cool
thanks

[url="http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/1307-lomo-75mm-f-28-which/"]http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/1307-lomo-75mm-f-28-which/[/url]