2013 MacBook Pro - OSX 10.8.5 - Premiere Pro 8.2.0 - Software Update Before I Continue Editing?

User

14 hours ago, M Carter said:

…and after the last few major upgrades I've done, I've learned that grownups CAREFULLY SAVE THEIR PURCHASE CODES for plugins… the serial numbers or whatever, the download link, and a master list of plugins for everything, all in one place. It can be months after an upgrade and I'm mixing in protools and realize "that vintage comp emulation would be tits on this"… and it's not there… grrrr. Trying to remember to do that every time I buy something.

One thing I miss about the previous Mac Pro? All those places for hard drives. It was so easy to pop in an SSD and boot back and forth - and still have your older OS drive accessible if you needed to dig through the library or whatever.

Oh that's a big problem indeed. I have a note in OneNote or Evernote etc, with all my serial numbers written down. Softwares like Premiere are now using cloud based licence management. So it's getting easier, just rememeber the account and there you go.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs