Selling - Leica Summicron-C 40mm f2 + extras

alexcosy

Hi everyone,

I know this is not a particularly cinematic lens, but it's a good lens, and i figured stills oriented lenses may still interest some of you.

So, i'm selling my nice Leica Summicron 40mm f2, M mount lens

+ original rubber hood in very good state (rare these days as its rubber)

+ rigid metal hood (which i prefer)

+ filter screw converter: 5.5 to 39mm (this lens has a 39mm filter screw but with a different pitch than usual, the converter restore it to regular 39mm screw, just like other leica lenses).

+ Leica yellow filter

Front and rear caps included.

The lens is in very good state, the body has light traces of use as you could expect from this kind of lens, but all digits are still well painted, no missing paint anywhere and no scratches. The optics a in very good state, no scratches, haze of fungus, coating is still good too. The aperture ring is in perfect order, and the focus ring is smooth, no hardness, aperture blades are oil-free.

It's a very good lenses, on par with it's 35 and 50 brothers. It's a summicron, so very crisp and sharp lens, but very compact (one of the most compact Leica M lens). Don't hesitate to look for reviews online, it's a nice entry into Leica lenses, no compromise on quality but at a nicer price (due to the unusual 40mm focal length). I'm simply selling it to inverst in an other Leica lens, a 50mm which suits me better.

I can send worldwide (fee will vary depending on destination, but it's around 15€ for europe, and 25€ for the rest of the world, including insurance for the lens value).

I'm asking 400€ + shipping. Payment via Paypal preferably.

I can also sell through ebay if you prefer, but the price will be a little higher due to ebay's comission.

More pictures can be provided, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks a lot, and i hope it can make someone here happy.

P1040740.jpg

P1040741.jpg

P1040742.jpg

• 4 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs