Bolex Moller 8/19/1.5x with Redstan Clamp

shinobaka

Evening everyone! I feel bad that I'm a bit new to the forums but I recently got on quite a bit getting into anamorphic lenses and I was extremely lucky to get a hold of a Bolex Moller 8/19/1.5x anamorphot great, clean condition and even harder to acquire was the Redstan clamp for it hah.... but yea... My run and gun style of shooting is just too too difficult to work with an anamorphic lens and  with the money I spent on it, I don't think I could do it justice... so if anyone was interested in buying please feel free to PM me. I can also send photos

and I was hoping to do the transaction through paypal and would gladly pick the quickest shipping option to send it. I'll also throw in allt he random step down rings I bought for it too which was a 55mm to 52mm and a 72mm to 52mm. The redstan clamp is 52mm. If you need ANY information about me feel free to ask, because I know I am new on here. but anyways I would like to sell the lens and clamp for $1400 USD.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs