Atomos V Output issue with Hollyland m300

EMZY

Hey Guys 
Maybe you can help me with my problem.
I have connected atomos ninja V OUTPUT to my hollyland mars 300 transmiter ( Im in PAL mode ) but i have no signal so i go to output page on atomos to see what is going on, and there is ´´ HDMI monitor incopatable ´´ 
so im switching all modes i can to figure out what is going on . I took atomos to my very old PC monitor and it is working , but soonest i plug atomos output to new monitor it again says HDMI monitor incopatable ... 

I have no idea what is going on , so triing differen modes ... Soonest i switch to 50i ist starts working but all other modes are not , 
For sure problem is in Atomos as when im connecting A7iii to hollyland and new monitor things are working fine in all modes. 

I was thinking maybe PAL is cosing problem so i changed it to NTSC and im having 4k 24p working but soonest im switching to 60p output page on atomos is blinking loosing signal again... 

did someone came across with this king of behavior ? 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs