Potential Sony FS100 anamorphic setup with full frame adapter

Servo

I'm thinking of getting a Sony FS100, which shoots to a Super 35mm sensor and takes E mount lenses, though you can get an adapter for EF and EF S lenses.

Metabones has an EF to NEX speed boost/full frame adapter, which lets you use EF (full frame) lenses on it, and it gives an addition stop of light.

What I'm wondering about is if adding this between the lenses (EF and then anamorphic) could potentially create any issues for the image? Could it make focus difficult or create chromatic abberation? I realize vignetting is always a potential issue past a certain field of view, but I'm just wondering if the addition of however many millimeters the speed booster is can cause any problems. I wouldn't assume it would, but I haven't read anything specifically about using it on the FS100 and an anamorphic lens.

Thanks.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

That helps, thanks. For me I'm not looking so much for the speed boost but for the wider field of view for a short film. I didn't realize that vignetting would come into effect in the opposite manner that I thought-I assumed it would be more of an issue the longer the lens. I guess I'll always be able to take off that speed booster if it becomes a problem.

That squirrel seems a little stuff.