Issues with C-mount and Nikon G to MFT adapters

Ernesto Mantaras

Hi! I've just today received two adapters from Fotga to use my Schneider Kreuznach Variogon 18-90mm f/2 and my Tokina 28-70mm f/2.6-2.8 on my GH2 (the former I bought it for the BMPC) and both of them have no close focus when in wide focal length. But when I zoom I'm able to focus much closer.
Both of them seem to not be parfocal at this point (I understand both of them are).

I guess the problem is a special flange distance needed for each lens that these adapters haven't accurately met. Do you know how I can fix this?
Perhaps the Variogon has a back focus adjustment, but what about the Tokina? Could it be broken?

These are the adapters I bought:

C-mount to MFT (although now that I see the photo doesn't correspond to the adapter I got; both are Fotga but mine is flatter):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280782331160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Nikon G to MFT:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280662055439?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I can't now, but I'll upload a couple of videos showing what I mean as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can hint me to any solutions!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs