Panasonic GH2 hack for V1.11 firmware is out!

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Hi, Alberto,

The best image patches (such as driftwood's Intra patches) eat up your card space pretty quickly. A good compromise between Intra quality and smaller file sizes is Andrew's Intra-esting patch found in the patch vault on EOSHD.com.

If that is too card-hungry, the Vanilla patch on the same page uses still less space and looks very nice as well, though not Intra.

I have also been using the Flow Motion patch, which has several quality/space options. You can find out more about it at [url=http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?273358-GH2-100Mbps-Flow-Motion-Patch-v1.0-with-50Mbps-File-Spanning.]http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?273358-GH2-100Mbps-Flow-Motion-Patch-v1.0-with-50Mbps-File-Spanning.[/url] Page also includes some great information on the various hacks and several links.

Hope this helps!

Hi, New here!
I'd be interested in the new patches also for the 1.1 firmware. I'm not up on all the names and terms used for the various patches, but would want a safe stable patch. Previously I hacked my GH1 and have now updated to the GH2 but haven't applied any hack yet. 
Cheers, Rob