Nikon Mount Sigma 18 - 35mm?

Henry Gentles

Ok I'm gonna pull the trigger on this Lens and also buy the Nikon BMPCC Metabones adapter in a couple of weeks. What I'd like to ask is, do you think I should wait to see if metabones brings out an EOS adapter? I would rather buy a Canon mount 18 -35mm because I a 600D and other Canon Lenses etc. Would hate to go Nikon then a few months later a Canon adapter comes out? Any thoughts or rumours?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ok I'm gonna pull the trigger on this Lens and also buy the Nikon BMPCC Metabones adapter in a couple of weeks. What I'd like to ask is, do you think I should wait to see if metabones brings out an EOS adapter? I would rather buy a Canon mount 18 -35mm because I a 600D and other Canon Lenses etc. Would hate to go Nikon then a few months later a Canon adapter comes out? Any thoughts or rumours?

I'd love to know this, too. I'm in the same boat as you are... I just picked up a GH3, already have a 600D with a lot of Canon glass and would rather get the Canon 18-35mm than the Nikon 18-35mm but this will only make sense when Metabones finally releases the Speedbooster for Canon. 

Early 2013 they said it'll be out in August 2013, then it was supposed to be out by the end of the year and now it's 2014 with no signs of it to be released. Nothing on their Facebook page, although many people have asked them about it, either... 

I think you can't really count on Metabones.

On my side, I've got the Speedbooster to use with a Tokina 11-16mm Nikon mount and another 50mm f1.8 - but I've got as well the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Canon mount. I find the 18-35mm is very good focal lengths for the Blackmagic. If I need wider or longer, I'll use the 2 other lenses.