This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some help on a Tax Topic

1 post in this topic


I was wondering in the Untied States when a company gives you money to help make your film, like a sponsorship is that a service that is taxed or a a donation or how does that work?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites