Adobe Premiere : Can I export all trimmed and otherwise effected clips in a batch?

andyfitts

I want to export every clip individually as it is in the timeline with all effects, speed/duration, envelopes, and any other modification applied. I want all the trimmed down clips exported separately but when doing "consolidate and transcode" through project manager, no matter which settings, it exports with original frame rate and no speed adjustments, or for that matter any effects. From all the looking I've done it seems that the only way to do what i want is one of two ways: selecting the in/out points of each clips and exporting or adding to queue one at a time, which is crazy; OR, turn each clip into a nested sequence and export each "sequence". So dumb. This has ALWAYS been a thing that i've wanted to do and should be a regular, easy thing. please tell me you know what I'm talking about and that you know a trick. There are many reasons I want to do this, one of which is that I want to deliver an entire folder of clips that have been trimmed, color corrected, slowed down etc. To export one at a time by selecting the work area when you have a sequence of several hundred clips is out of the question. This seems like such a basic feature: "Export all clips"! Anyone?

Here is one piece of advice I received on Reddit but it does not answer the problem. 

[–]KevinTwitch 1 point 18 hours ago 

Try this.... Create a new bin. Select all the clips in the timeline and drag them to that bin. That should create new clips in there....then just select all of them and batch export.

[–]andyfitts[S] 1 point 5 minutes ago 

That works in the same way that exporting through Project Manager does. It does copy the source clips into the new bin, but when exported it still includes the entire source clip rather than the trimmed clip. I just spent hours nesting each individual clip; now I have 500 sequencing queued and exporting in AME. Bogus and inefficient workflow, yet the only option here I believe after far too much time researching and experimenting.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs