Canon C300 Mark ii Livestreaming (HDMI Out)

MindzEyz

I really like the codecs on the C300 Mark ii, but I need to be able to livestream on that camera. I've found a way around pretty much everything else that could be an issue with it. I know that the C200 is more advanced in almost every other way, but I just don't know about the codecs... having trouble going without 10bit. 

I've only seen 1 entry on YouTube about livestreaming from the C300 mii. The video was great, but their experience wasn't. Although I trust the source, the sample size of "1" isn't cutting it for me. Does anyone have any experience with Livestreaming from this camera?

I have external monitors but they are HDMI, including the Ninja V. They claim that whatever they were using was not getting a clean HDMI. I haven't seen any documentation mentioning details about it, as it wasn't much of a "thing" at the time of the camera's release.

Is there a way to get a clean HDMI out, or to convert the SDI signal to HDMI for a clean out?

Thanks.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs