GH2 and Blackbird Stabilizer

rkpeagle

Hello everyone,

I just recently purchased a blackbird stabilizer to go along with my GH and I'm trying to find a lens that would work perfectly with it. 

As of now, all I have that's of any use is the Panny 20mm but I'm having a heck of a time keeping it balanced due to how light it is.  I've been looking around on the Internet and a lot of people recommend the Tokina 11-16mm for any type of stabilizer and slider shots. 

What would you guys recommend for a GH2 setup with the Blackbird? 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
I am using the tiny Hague MMC with GH2 and Olympus 12mm f2.0, the autofocus works to some extend (not so well in lowlight). I actually got the heavier U-Flycam from India balanced, by taking off almost every counterweight. Tip: Use the display and put a sunhood like [url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/JJC-LCD-Hood-Canon-Camcorder/dp/B003WWISJI][color=red]this[/color][/url] on it. This adds further weight.