I found an Iscorama 54 for sale in Sweden

dahlfors

Since I've seen there's a few people in here still looking for Iscoramas - I spotted an Iscorama 54 for sale at a price around 20.000 swedish crowns (SEK), which is roughly 2300 euro, in southern Sweden.

It is an ad on Sweden's largest photo forum, fotosidan.se: http://www.fotosidan.se/classifieds/view.htm?ID=202418

Basically he says that he is selling Iscorama 54 in mint condition with redstan lens clamp, and that it was bought from redstan. Maybe our guy Tony Wilson knows more about this?

He also lists a website on his fotosidan profile, which looks like his portfolio: http://www.frankvfx.com/

Unfortunately it's not in my part of Sweden. But if you live in Europe and are really interested in getting an Iscorama, I'd suggest that you get in contact with this person and travel to Sweden to see the lens in person (to avoid scams). Trip included to Sweden - it's probably far better price than these insane prices people demand on ebay these days!

(I've myself bought quite a lot of second hand photo gear through this fotosidan.se forum, and I've been happy with that site. My scam radar doesn't give me any warnings on this ad or person, but I'd still suggest that you go to meet up if you want to buy something this expensive...)

(...and just to make it clear: I have no connections to this ad/person whatsoever. I just check the used lenses and items people sell on the fotosidan.se site, and I stumbled upon the Iscorama)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs