actually I should work on my projects but just for a second I decided to look up some GH5 anamorphic setups.
Currently I am really happy with my Leica Lenses but something is missing for me. After many hours I have found my desired setup.
- leica 42 5mm f/1.2 nocticron
- ISCO Ultra Star 2x Anamorphic
- Ultra Wide Adapter? Single Focus System (range finder)
I guess there is still a mistake or a missing piece, so please correct me.
- One calculator says that I will have a vignette and another one says that I wont. Do I have to crop? Planning on recording 4:3, full sensor.
- I can't figure out where the difference between these ISCO lenses is. I found a lense for 215 EURO and its called Ultra Anamarphic MC 2X. Another one is 250 and its called Ultra Anamarphic MC 2X R. One more: Anamorphic Lens Gold ISCO - Ultra Star 80mm f:2.
I would normally choose the last one, but it looks different to other blue stars on youtube. (https://www.ebay.de/itm/Anamorphic-Lens-Gold-ISCO-Ultra-Star-80mm-f-2-Very-Rare/223673844769?hash=item3414000421:g:xOMAAOSwiN1dhSjj)
And here is the typical one: https://www.ebay.de/itm/ISCO-LINSE-ANAMORPHOT-ANAMORPH-ANAMORPHIC-2x-ULTRA-STAR-60mm/193105781054?hash=item2cf600613e:g:gtIAAOSwqlNdf6Bw
**Edit: here is another one: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/cinemascope-ultra-star-isco-optic-f-85mm-3-74-in-/1210435889-245-1762
I have read here that the focal length doesnt matter if it's as anamorphic adapter. So where is the acutal difference? And what lense would you suggest for max. 300 Euro.