I'm sick and tired of waiting for new rebel ( 650d ) so i will go next week and buy a DSLR.
Main reason why i want a DSLR is obviously for shooting video ( short movies with my friends ; combining 3D and "real life " footage and so on ).
Reasons why i want
Canon 600D / Rebel t3i:
- lens choices and lens prices ( i will buy it with kit lens for shooting stills and Canon 50mm f1.8 for video )
- Viewfinder ( i wanna start with amateur photography and i think this will help me )
- Magic Lantern / CineStyle ( one of the biggest pro's over NEX-5N )
- Larger body ( i have big hands )
- 10fps stills ( i dont think i will shoot sports but this is a nice feature )
- 50mm f1.8 lens for E-mount have OSS , so it's a plus
- adapters ; i can buy nikon lens ( manual aperture ) and nikon adapter and use it for video ( they are much cheeper than Sony's 1.8 for E-mount )
- 1.5x crop over canons 1.6x ( not big difference but still... )
- this video really blow my mind so :
If u have any suggestions i would really appreciate them.