Which is best purely for filming - The Canon 650d, 60d or 7d?

SnowFilmer

[color=#7b8084]
I mostly film snowboarding and have been considering investing in a dslr of my own as I have been filming with them for a while. I do take some photos but I mostly film 90% of the time. [/color]
[color=#7b8084]
The new 650d looks amazing (with all the new features that I won't mention as I assume you know all about them), however would the 60d or even a 7d be any better for filming? I know they have a few advantages like improved weather sealing, but when it comes to filming what core advantages will the 60d/7d have over the 650d?[/color]
[color=#7b8084]
I hope this doesn't seem a stupid question, I just can't work out where the benefit would be spending the extra money.[/color]
[color=#7b8084]
Cheers[/color]

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
[quote name='QuickHitRecord' timestamp='1342629722' post='14095']
This is a forum for anamorphic shooting. Post this in the main forum and you will get more feedback.
[/quote]

all APS-c canons seem the same. 650D is best option because it outputs a full 1080 from HDMI for external monitor. 550d is 480p so you dont benefit from monitors bigger than the standard screen. Additional price of 7d is a waste for video use.