CHICAGO - VLog L

AaronChicago

I would think so but maybe someone else can confirm.

If anyone is interested in downloading a 4K VLog file from the camera I put one up on Dropbox:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqt77smrousu9vk

Dynamic range looks nice, noise appears to be because of underexposure. I would definitely record slighter hotter to possibly help against this, even though we all pretty much know smaller sensor cameras usually display more noise than larger ones.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey Aaron, great colors and shooting on your vid! Definately "cinematice":)

Your captures above show posterization in the shadows. As Zak has shown, 10bit seems the way to go.

In the 8bit 10bit VLOG thread, EOSHD user bunk recognized impact of white balance on the quality of the VLOG footage.

Hopefully Zak can do some more 10bit testing.

Hey Aaron, great colors and shooting on your vid! Definately "cinematice":)

Your captures above show posterization in the shadows. As Zak has shown, 10bit seems the way to go.

In the 8bit 10bit VLOG thread, EOSHD user bunk recognized impact of white balance on the quality of the VLOG footage.

Hopefully Zak can do some more 10bit testing.

i have a ninja star on the way. I'm anxious to try 10 bit but cautiously optimistic.