Ursa mini 4k footage

Volker Schmidt

Here some beautiful footage from the upcoming Ursa mini 4k:

"Most of the footage was shot in Prores HQ (which looks amazing - even more so than the BMCC), Full HD, 60fps. We used all sorts of lenses: Canon 24-70 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 17-55 2.8 IS and the Sigma 18-35 1.8. Please note that while the firmware we had on the Ursa Mini was as close to the final firmware as possible, but was still in beta nonetheless."

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Here some beautiful footage from the upcoming Ursa mini 4k:

"Most of the footage was shot in Prores HQ (which looks amazing - even more so than the BMCC), Full HD, 60fps. We used all sorts of lenses: Canon 24-70 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 17-55 2.8 IS and the Sigma 18-35 1.8. Please note that while the firmware we had on the Ursa Mini was as close to the final firmware as possible, but was still in beta nonetheless."

Did you film this in film mode or video mode? Is this straight out the camera or did you color it yourself?

After I overcame my first enthusiasm, I took a look at the former work of this wedding videographer, which was shot with BMCC and BMPCC. What we have here is a guy who is a skilled colorist. The resolution is good, the DR is good (but not sensational, he always crushes the blacks!), but what really shines is the guys' taste in finding just the right colors.

Though personally I'm convinced that the camera is worth every cent of it's price (and feels good in the hands, held it on IBC on monday), I don't think this particular clip proves anything.

Meanwhile, there is a UHD clip by the same man:

After I overcame my first enthusiasm, I took a look at the former work of this wedding videographer, which was shot with BMCC and BMPCC. What we have here is a guy who is a skilled colorist. The resolution is good, the DR is good (but not sensational, he always crushes the blacks!), but what really shines is the guys' taste in finding just the right colors.

Though personally I'm convinced that the camera is worth every cent of it's price (and feels good in the hands, held it on IBC on monday), I don't think this particular clip proves anything.

Meanwhile, there is a UHD clip by the same man:

Nothing against folks who shoot weddings (a paycheck's a paycheck) but the couples who participate in these things for their special day are absolutely mad. 

"Stare into each other's eyes and nuzzle your noses together while I get the exposure right" would have me and my partner bursting into laughter.

"Next up, please do a pretend marital fall-n-catch and then have a snog" would be the final straw.