Sony will shock everyone with their new creation!

DBounce

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Has any consumer DSLR/mirrorless cam had 10bit?

You could consider BMPCC as consumer. But no other than that there is no cheap 10bit. Sony is capable of a camera like that and with the A7sii they have proved that they can really disrupt the market. My shocking reflects mostly my gear headed unreal expectations. 

You could consider BMPCC as consumer. But no other than that there is no cheap 10bit. Sony is capable of a camera like that and with the A7sii they have proved that they can really disrupt the market. My shocking reflects mostly my gear headed unreal expectations. 

I have the same affliction...meaning I'm now looking at Blackmagic. For an extra 1k euros you could get a Ursa Mini 4.6k EF mount...albeit bear bones.

I sincerely hope that Im wrong.
But I suspect it will look smashing on paper, in the pics, the price... but then I won't see any footage that really blows me away. Finally if I test it I will feel underwhelmed and a little bit annoyed by the S-Log.

Again, I hope Im wrong and wish nothing more than for Sony to give me the image of a BMD or Canon in their otherwise awesomely speced and priced cameras.

take a look at the advances being done with s log 3 / gamma3cine and the REC709A LUT, it is emulating an Arri Alexa!!

You can say goodbye to the "Sony look" if you so wish. The FS5 will be capable of this too, as it has the same s log 3 / gamma3cine

So does the A7s mk2!!!! :-o Though holding my breath if its 8bit files can hold up to the aggressive s log 3 curve 

Sony X70 has ten bit 422 FHD , and it is quite affordable at prosumer / consumer pricing