First Blackmagic Ursa Mini footage?

DBounce

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

That's what we call the old switcheroo.

Very well could be... But where is the real Ursa Mini footage? Did Blackmagic not state the release date as the end of August? And if they miss this date, should they not issue some kind of statement... Like a normal company would? Or is it just expected that they are inept and therefore should be treated like a special needs sort of company?

• Super Members

....if they miss this date, should they not issue some kind of statement...

They have done this 4 years in a row so imho, its the customers and forum readers that needs to wake up and stop being surprised and/or angry about this every summer.

Its done when its done, no hurry, no one needs the camera today unless they are very bad at the planing part of being a filmmaker.

As a chronic sufferer of being a pre-order warrior, I can't wait to get my hands on the URSA Mini 4.6k. Some friends have said I shouldn't wait and just get an FS7, but I don't mind waiting a bit. My gut says it's going to be a monster. 

In case you missed it: http://noamkroll.com/chatting-about-the-new-4-6k-ursa-sensor-more-with-dan-may-president-of-blackmagic-design/