Nebula 4200 - 5-axis gimbal

Brother

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Nebula4200 5-axis stabilizers use single or double exchange operation. These stabilizers easily replace single 3-axis stabilizers or other 5-axis stabilizers. The Nebula4200 5-axis gimbal includes a single handle; the Nebula4200lite 3-axis stabilizer is sold separately.

The Nebla4200 series utilizes a 32-bit board dual sensor that gives users high-quality precision control and faster operation speeds.

The Nebula4200 series has 5 profiles built in to operate with different cameras and lenses, and respons.

The Nebula4200 series can handle a load of 1.6kg (3.52lbs), supporting all types of DSLR cameras. The series is also compatible with mirrorless cameras. Regardless of the type of camera and/or lens you have, the Nebula4200 series can handle it.

The Nebula4200 series is ready to use in just 3 minutes. Without tools, simply adjust the balance of the camera, tighten and you’re ready to go. The stabilizer’s built auto-sensing camera detects parameters and matches them, requiring no further parameter adjustments.

Using a smart battery, the Nebula 4200 series has a run time of over 35.thumb.jpg.fc06ed73ab57d0017cb46959b3d7 hours. Available power is displayed by LED. An added feature, these stabilizers can provide power to other electronic devices via DC12V/USB5V output.

An additional feature, soon available for the 4200 series, is an optional wireless thumb controller. Simple to use, this wireless thumb controller will not allow for easier, more intuitive control. It will also feature a camera record button that can be used by a single operator.

Which country do you live? We have many agent in Europe, you could visit our homepage http://filmpower.us/about then look for dealers to buy near you.

1.thumb.jpg.6d50ed5d77f1381ad420be3005ce2.thumb.jpg.17d0550f7e77d22ac733d8953d47

As suspected, price is quite high, 599$ isnt the same as 739€ + Shipping, this defeats the purpose of getting it, since we pay almost +50% for it.

Yeah, I don't get what's happening. I'm used to seeing USD prizes in EUR (although the EUR is (still) up from a 1:1 ratio). But adding additional dosh on top is just plain madness. The balance is gone I think.

Picked up the Olympus 75mm f/1.8 recently, as it finally wasn't 949 EUR (1000+ USD!) anymore. Yet across the big lake it goes for as low as 699 USD! Again: madness! But yeah. It is what it is.

Looks good, Jazz!

I take it you like it!? It's the one we didn't hear much about, but seems quite nice. Did you actually used the flip-out screen for that (I believe most handheld gimbal stabilizers block the way in order to be able to do that, but the MiniSturdyFlight put the arm on the right (which imho is the right way to do it) side)? What's balancing/tweaking like? A breeze or a pain in the butt?

It's very easy to use: I'm lucky enough to live 1,5 hours from the SturdyShot's builder (he's in Rome), so I went personally to try it and I bought it. 

He balanced it mechanically for my GH4 and Olympus 12-40 f/2.8, then for the same camera and Panasonic Leica 25 f/1.4.

After that he used the software to give the 3 motors the exact power for my rig and he suggest to not change lenses, unless doing the mechanical balance again (by myself, because I can't go every time to Rome). 
The batteries lasts for 60-70 minutes, he gave me 2. So I had plenty of time shooting with one and only at the end of the day I had to use the second. 

The software parameters are quite easy to change, so you can improve your setting after some days of use.
Of course I used the camera's LCD :)

It's not so cheap, but I bought it because the builder is very serious and if I broke he can repair it quickly, in one day :)

ministurdy.jpg

Thanks for the info! Nice.

I love the 12-40mm f/2.8, picked it over the 12-35mm f/2.8 OIS although it flourishes on the E-M1 where it really thrives on that sensor stabilization. With the GH2 and cheap chinese classic glidecam-type thingy it was just too much trouble to get the stabilization down though. These gimbal stabilizers then really give some renewed possibilities. Italy is my southern neighbour, so atleast no import tax surprises! Hum. You've given me some food for thought with this...

Thanks for the share. Great job on the footage out of the GH4 and style/tone of the piece too, I'm digging the vibe!

Thank you very much for your kind words, Cinegain :)
I also picked the Olympus over the Panasonic, because the final quality is slightly better to my eyes.
Normally I love my little FD prime collections, but on the gimbal a good zoom is more practical and the second setting (for the Panasonic-Leica 25) come in handy for a lot of shots.

Jacopo - the MiniSturdyCam builder - has a GH4 with 12-35 OIS on one of his gimbal and in that way you are 100% free from every imaginable micro-jitter, even at 35mm.

For me the stabilization of gimbal itself is more then enough with any non-stabilized lens, but he's so honest that when you contact him to talk about his products, he starts from the little "cons": of course he talks about "perfection", he's a truly passionate maniac about "flying" movements, but the gimbal is super stable, no problem at all.

He's a very nice guy and I really appreciated his way to conduct business: I asked his opinion between the bigger SturdyFlight and the cheaper and smaller MiniSturdyFlight, and he recommended me to buy the latter, because he said that with my camera and lenses the MiniSturdyFlight would be perfect. He's very disposable also by Wathsapp and Skype. 

I hope this gimbal will lasts for some years, because after I tried I cannot stay without anymore, because it speeds up everything: besides the normal steadicam's work you can use it as a crane, as a dolly, as a monopod... 

Sponsored by the IBM 360 fashion&tech show held in San Francisco City View today. Filmpower was invited as one of the six outstanding product companys. Filmpower brought Nebula4200 and ROXOR, which received worldwide attention and get high praise.

LOL, wow -- It's a picture...of a picture! You couldn't take a prototype, or something?? All I see is the old 4000. I follow your FB page(s) and I really don't understand "updates" like this. There is nothing new to show. The last "big update" Filmpower has given us about the 4200 has been "spy pics" of....the case? Really? Show us the gimbal. Show it in action. Show some footage! We're intrigued by the idea and would love to see it succeed. The Nebula 4200 was announced on August 27 on your Twitter. 2 months and 10 days later and we still don't have any more info than when it was first shown. And by the way, blocking those who raise these concerns as well as questions about where their pre-orders are on your FB page is not the best tact.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. As a result of the Nebula4200 structure is more complex, and we are responsible for the customers, so we took a long time to test the new gimbal. 
Product has now been in the shipment according to the pre-orders. The video will be more and more about Nebula4200. 
Nebula4200 Lite was presented in Fotomassan2015(Stockholm, Sweden). The links below is shooting video.

I imagine most are interested in seeing footage shot from the 5 axis stabilizer you claim to have created,  not another 3 axis model. Notice I said from... you need to show the gimbal in action and the resulting unaltered footage. If you can't show this then pack up and go home.