Nebula 4200 - 5-axis gimbal

Brother

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I feel like dual IMU, 32Bit has become the standard now already. Pretty cool feat to run something offa the powerpack I'll have to admit.

Any word on production, shipping dates and demo footage? Will you be sending out production units to people like Dave Dugdale and Emm/MrCheesycam for testing... maybe Andrew would be interested?

We will delivery at the end of this month, and according to order date shipped.

Dave Dugdale and Andrew had reviewed Nebula4000, I believe that they had more interested in Nebula4200.

Which models are the 1.2kg-1.8kg limit attributed to? The catalogues seem vague about this. I'm particularly interested in the Nebula4200 Lite.

I believe the Lite version is 1.2kg light... as the product: the handheld gimbal stabilizer itself. The Pro coming in at 1.4kg and the 5-axis at 1.8kg.

Loads for either based on the same components: 1.6kg. Atleast, that's how I understood it.

That would suck. Since it all looks like it uses the same motor (judging from face value). 

Nebula4200lite 1.2kg ,Nebula4200pro 1.4kg ,Nebula4200axis 1.8kg .

The Nebula4200 series can handle a load of 1.6kg (3.52lbs), supporting all types of DSLR cameras. The series is also compatible with mirrorless cameras. Regardless of the type of camera and/or lens you have, the Nebula4200 series can handle it.

Which does the 1.6kg refer to?

Yay! I understood correctly. :)

I believe the Lite version is 1.2kg light... as the product: the handheld gimbal stabilizer itself. The Pro coming in at 1.4kg and the 5-axis at 1.8kg.

Loads for either based on the same components: 1.6kg. Atleast, that's how I understood it.

What do I win? A demo unit?! :grin:

I've been seriously considering buying one of these light gimbals, they would come really handy, since I spend so much time stabilizing in post, which destroys the quality of the image, and is very time consuming. The problem is, I already know 4 or 5 models of these, and getting more and more confused.

Hopefully, this helps you some:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0pa1Zu6reM

We want to make 4200 the best product, so the test and packing have spent a lot of thought and time, our video was filmed in San Francisco, we will released the video soon.

Nebula4200 preorders begin in Sept. 28. and they will be shipped out after four weeks. After product released, we will sent according to the predetermined order. The following is Nebula4200 Multi-element.

Multi-element_configurations.thumb.jpg.3configurations.

I would love to order one, but where can I order one from Europe ? It seems you only have them available in the US, and even with the free DHL shipping, wouldnt I have to pay tax and customs ? that would increase the price by almost 200€, which is quite a lot.