SLR Magic 50mm Hyperprime paired to Sankor 16-C?

feathered_head

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Have a Lomo Square Eiki (esentially a Sankor 16F) and various Century and generic focus thru anamorphics, and it's very hit and miss with the marriage of front and back for me - bizzarely took the 20mm Lumix Pancake and generic 1.5x focus thru to Indonesia lat year and was best footage - given time and prep shot can be made of course , Im just lazy lol. Like old valve amps on a guitar, don't mind a bit of rough on a picture on the edges - like the human eye IMHO, as I told an editor today who was bemoaning the time he had - he'd had 2 weeks more than Kubrik on 2001 to finish, and believe me what he was chopping involved no black monoliths ;p What I'm trying to say is - if it looks nice fk it - it is :)

Yeah -- I ordered a Helios 58mm at the same time as the Sankor but still waiting for it to arrive from Russia so I can test the system.  Good information to know it vignetted with the Canon 50mm because that was my back-up plan!  I read the Jupiter 9 is really nice with the Sankor, but again, very long wait times from Russia and hit or miss with the quality.  I wonder if the Zeiss Planar 85mm might be a good option with the Sankor...