• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By Zach Goodwin2
      How To Film In Natural Light

Not enough light:
      Move the subject closer to the light source, bring the camera closer to the subject, angle the camera to create a silhouette, use a lower f/stop. Try to focus on how the subject is lighted not the background.
      Possibility:
      Use a slower shutter speed if there is less movement going on. If you can decrease the frames per second, and maybe try using a time-lapse. Better yet, for wide-shots use a wide angle lens with a low f/stop.
      Controversial Hint:
      Despite the criticism on this subject, do not focus on noise/grain. Try to use On-Camera lighting well.
      Too much light:
      Move the subject farther away from the light source, bring the camera farther from the subject, angle the camera to create a clean background, use a higher f/stop.
      Possibility:
      Use a faster shutter speed if there is less movement going on. If you can increase the frames per second, and maybe even try using slow motion shots where there are lots of fast movement. Better yet, for close-ups use a telephoto lens with a high f/stop.
      Controversial Hint:
      Despite the criticism on this subject, do not focus too much on highlight loss.
      Thoughts on All of This:
      Do not try to add any reflectors, add more lights, get people to help you out unless you have figured out how to light the scene naturally. It can be expensive.
    • By middster
      HI there, shot the above promo for a documentary we are making. 99.9% done on the JVC LS300. Settings on JVC were J LOG, UHD, Samyang lenses and Atomos Shogun.
      Editing on Adobe Premiere
      If you exclude the flimsy build quality we think it does produce a great image for the money.
      cheers 
    • By Zalem
      Selling a Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 Art (EF mount) in excellent condition for 490$ plus shipping. I am also open to offers so don't hesitate to message me.

Incredible lens in excellent condition, produces VERY sharp images. The glass is in excellent condition, with no fungus, no haze, no separation and no major scratches. The front glass shows some cleaning marks and a couple of TINY scratches that are only visible when flashing a light onto the glass. Even then they are hard to spot. Not visible at all otherwise and NO effect on the image. The defects are so small I was not able to take a picture that would show them. Lens comes with original lens pouch and lens hood.

DM or comment if you're interested. Cheers!

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200