Sony NPF970 battery rig

Inazuma

Hi all

I have an external monitor which is quite light, but after putting one of these bad boy batteries in (Sony NPF970) my shoulder rig ends up leaning to one side a bit too much. I was thinking, is there some kind of product which will allow me to mount the batteries onto the back of my 15mm rail rig and then using cables, gives power to the monitor?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Can someone point me towards a unit like this that can easily be bolted to a small cage that houses an A7rII while powering it?

Wooden Camera has a fairly complete line of products ...

This is the high end for the Sony A7 series....

http://woodencamera.com/Sony/Camera-Support-Sony/Sony-A7s-Accessory-Kit-Pro.html

but look at their complete listings.

Bob

• Super Members

I have this one.
Can be had with various connectors and it also has a regular power outlet so you can use whatever cable you want.
It has a regular 1/4" screw to mount on a regular cage, arm, what have you.
It can also be bought with clamps.

I you zoom in on the left side on the eBay picture you se the second outlet which is a standard power outlet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackmagic-BMCC-Camera-Battery-Mount-Plate-Power-Supply-Adapter-For-Sony-BP-U60-/370877762077?pt=UK_Camera_Battery_Grips&hash=item565a098a1d