Samsung NX1 Green Screen

Ryan Moser

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey there Ryan, I'm not sure if this is any help but I've shot a video with the NX1 100% greenscreen you can check it out here https://youtu.be/hB1Uwdxpp-0

If you want maybe I can upload some raw footage

Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful. I would love to play with some of the native footage from your shoot. The camera produces such a sharp image so I'm really curious how well it keys around the fine details such as hair, etc.

The results look great in your video. I'm curious how crisp the results are in 4k and without YouTube's compression.

Please do upload a clip or two of the native files whenever you get the chance. Seriously... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! 

Here you go, let me know if this works. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=62B4A4802B5BB24F!268&authkey=!ADB0Nh9-r765CiI&ithint=folder%2cMP4

There was also a lot of slo mo shots, you should probably know that when I did those shots I was using the same settings as the 24fps shots which turned out to be a mistake imo. The sharpening was all the way low and I think with the higher fps 1080p shots you need to bring the in camera sharpening higher. Not above zero but just not -10

You are the freaking man, Hoezay! I even got to experience the whole converting H265 files process. I used Rocky Mountain Converter. Pretty easy and painless. I can see why people don't have the patience since everybody's use to editing things natively, but it doesn't seem like the most inconvenient process ever.

Anyways, thanks a lot! I look forward to seeing how the girl's hair reacts to being keyed.

Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you!