A6000 lens color shift

BrorSvensson

Hi! Sorry for all the questions i promise this is the last one haha, with the nex 7 i had a lot of problem with fast lenses aswell as ultra wides. My samyang 8mm f2.8 fisheye would make all the corners purple (http://***URL removed***/forums/thread/3369761), do anyone of you guys know if this is fixed on the A6000? The fisheye is a important part of my work so i really need it to work.  But also when i used lenses faster then F2 i would get a pink cast covering all the frame exept of the corners, especially with my Nikon 55mm F1.2 and Nikkor 35mm F1.4 (http://diglloyd.com/blog/2012/20120105_2-SonyNEX7-ColorBalance.html)

So if anyone have any experience with this i would love to hear about it! Thanks for all the help on my other questions. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The a7000 is probably going to fix this, but I think the a6000 is better than the nex7. Over at mflenses.com they know better.

I'm on a very restricted budget so a7000 will probably not be in my range, thanks for the tip im gonna check that site now

I think this problem was restricted to the NEX 7. I remember reading about it and even the Nex-5n didn't have it...

Thanks for the info!