RX10 II Dynamic Range

Simon Shasha

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I guess this is slightly off topic, but how's battery life with this for stills and for video?

hi vaga id like to hear what ppl think about this too

in my experience its not great but alright, but mind you ive barely shot any stills and ive just been using the 100mbs 4k and 120fps options with the screen on almost all the time doing some casual test shooting. i havent had a chance to completely wear out the sony battery cuz i dont have any backups yet but ill get back atcha when i do

speaking of extra batteries.... do you guys have any suggestions for the "transcend u3 card" of 3rd party batteries on amazon? lol i need that delightful dichotomy of reliability and frugality

P.S. cant believe i spelled dichotomy right on the first try

speaking of extra batteries.... do you guys have any suggestions for the "transcend u3 card" of 3rd party batteries on amazon? lol i need that delightful dichotomy of reliability and frugality

P.S. cant believe i spelled dichotomy right on the first try

I'd just try something with a decent review track like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049WBZEK?redirect=true&ref_=s9_simh_gw_p421_d10_i2

I've tried two different cheapo versions and haven't had any issues, yet. They're supposed to not hold their charge as long as the premium ones, but I can live with that.

I'd just try something with a decent review track like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049WBZEK?redirect=true&ref_=s9_simh_gw_p421_d10_i2

I've tried two different cheapo versions and haven't had any issues, yet. They're supposed to not hold their charge as long as the premium ones, but I can live with that.

dude youre the greatest!! TWO batteries and a charger for $27?!???? if i get two of those ill have five altogether thats soooo perfect thank uuu

dude youre the greatest!! TWO batteries and a charger for $27?!???? if i get two of those ill have five altogether thats soooo perfect thank uuu

Thank me again when your house is on fire and your kids and wife (if there are any) dead! :d

Charger really makes sense, charging in camera sucks.

I purchased a set of the Wasabi batteries and charger from Amazon when I bought the camera. One of the two batteries fits a bit "snug" and I have to use a pointy object to pry it out of the camera. I still plan on using it as it works fine otherwise but just keep that in mind when purchasing them. I've heard others report the same issue of the Wasabi  batteries fitting too tightly.

Battery life with this camera has so far been decent but nothing to brag about. If I knew I were going to be using the camera for video all day, I might want four or five batteries to feel safe.

Lackey Moths?  Known as tent caterpillars where I grew up in Michigan.  I remember one year as a kid they were friggin' everywhere.  Step on 'em and yellow guts squish out.  Ah, I'm channeling my inner 8 year old.

sounds like an x file

latest?cb=20080704231748

I guess this is slightly off topic, but how's battery life with this for stills and for video?

battery life update: ive had the chance to fully wear out the sony battery twice now, shooting 100mbs 4k 24p with the screen on almost all the time: camera shut off in about an hour and a half 

Thank you, I saw your post. 
Most of my recent stuff has been heavily graded, but I'll see if I can shoot a couple tests for your perusal. :)

How are you getting on with the G6? 

Hey,

I´m very happy with the G6. Resolution is pretty.

Codec doensn´t mind a little bit of color correction and messing with LUTs.

Usually shooting all -2 on Natural, color mostly on 0. Kinda sucks for peaking though.

Gonna post some examples and my short vid very soon.

best regards