More a7RII footage (25,600 ISO) and still samples

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@agolex: in the description: Shutter Speeds: Various (Sometimes very High). Occasional use of ND Filter on the 50mm 1.4 to achieve 180 degree shutter (1/50).

So looks like all the other shots are shot without ND's with high shutter speeds - that's what makes motion look bad...

@agolex: in the description: Shutter Speeds: Various (Sometimes very High). Occasional use of ND Filter on the 50mm 1.4 to achieve 180 degree shutter (1/50).

So looks like all the other shots are shot without ND's with high shutter speeds - that's what makes motion look bad...

Yep I agree. If you look in the footage from my previous post around 3:18 you can see that motion is captured very well.

Yeah, thanks! The second clip doesn't seem to have any of these issues. Really thinking about getting rid of my other cameras, this sure is a nice package. :d

Full frame noise performance sucks balls, Crop rolling shutter performance sucks balls.
Peoples grades of 8 bit slog2 will suck balls as the Cinema 5d video above proves.

Please don't sell your cameras, this camera will be old hat in less than a month.

I'll wait some more, don't fret. :d I'd just love to have a camera that does stills and video equally well and can handle ISO above 3200/6400.