Blurred - Summer Love (Shot with a gopro)

Vegeta

Hey guys. Heres a video I made around Toronto for fun. My first take at really pushing a gopro footage to its colouring limits. After I will focus more so on content and poetic cinematography once I get new gear (waiting for BMC to create something small like red with Ursa like power, dont like eng style cameras).

Do provide feedback on what you would love to change if it was your video and what not.. As for the girls-models.. They arent real models. I just needed two girls in the video to see how gopro could handle skin tones... Sadly to say it sucked. But what do you expect from a $500 action cam thats worth $100. :P

• 3 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thank you for bringing back a memory of myself quite a while ago. I have surpassed mortals by going to levels beyond numbers now. I am now a super saiyan god.

Its the hero 4 black. This forum is so odd in posting and quoting with on mobile devices.. This could be a repost.