Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about doing that, out of the 'Gear' thread? And Zach, get out there and shoot trees swaying in the wind, a random short with a friend in the woods/city/street. Shoot something and edit it together

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW

Have you actually filmed anything yet?

Posted Images

Nice! Glad it went to someone from here. I'll send it first thing tomorrow morning, hopefully you should have it by Friday or Saturday. It was pretty hard to sell, had it up for 80 euros 2 months ago so think 30 euros is a bit of a bargain.

Yeah, great price for sure. It"s crazy how gear is loosing value. 

For sale/swap: Carl Zeiss Anamorphic 63 2X with clamp and adapter - ready to shoot! 500euro (reposting from anamorphic forum) 

It's time to let go of this monster. It"s in great condition.  The lens is located in Leipzig, Germany. I can put it up on eBay if someone is interested. I'm looking for around 500euro for it .There are some some light scratches from the clamp, the glass looks great with perhaps micro scratches and it to be some very small balsam separation. However this lens is in top condition! 

It comes with the clamp adapter to 72mm and the 72-77filter adapter which makes it very easy to use with taking lens.  

Looking to sell as I need some more practical lenses. I can also swap for canon 70-400 f4 L or partially swap and pay for canon 16-35mm. Also I can consider other EF (like 17-40 ) lenses, Hero4 or video/photo lights  or some other video, photo equipment. 

Here is some great video taken with this lens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQNCVtuFzJw -yes, the results are jooooooicyyy !

Any question let me know :) 

170A2876.JPG

170A2885.JPG

170A2875.JPG

Dude... Really? You think a food product shoved onto your camera is a lens? I do not know how that even register in your head that I was serious. :) 

I was going to ask you why you were referring to it as a banana nugget... Just thought you were being goofy. Anyway, what is happening with that lens, is the engineer making any progress?

FS: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera with Nikon Speedbooster Kit

I have a mint condition Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and Blackmagic Pocket Camera to Nikon G Speedbooster with Accessories kit for sale. Very lightly used in mint condition with 4x batteries & charger and 4x 64gb Sandisk Extreme Pro 95MBs SDXC Cards. $1150.00 paypal + 3% paypal fee. Free shipping within lower 48 continental US States. Please send serious inquiries to mrak1979@yahoo.com.

Thanks

WP_20151019_15_20_44_Pro.jpg

WP_20151019_15_19_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20151019_15_19_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20151019_15_18_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20151019_15_17_34_Pro.jpg

I have an Arriflex Zeiss Planar 50mm f2 (T2.2) E-mount converted (using a Biotar shell) for sale, price is 360 300 270 Euros plus shipping. Covers the FF sensor, very nice color and bokeh and very sharp stepped down, even for stills (outresolves 24MP)

Pictures are provided [here] (happy to provide more of course if needed)

PM me if interested. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Panasonic DMC-GH4 (EURO) Package for Sale incl. Invoice + VAT

Selling my complete GH4 gear that's not even one year old (lenses & Metabones were bought in March - all scratch-free mint condition). 

The GH4 body was bought in June 2015 as a replacement for my former one that got smashed at a project. It was only used on one project so it's basically new. 

So here's the list of what's included: 

• Panasonic DMC-GH4 body

• 4x original Panasonic DMW-BLF19PP batteries (plus 2 separate chargers)

• Switronix PTC-GH4 D-Tap power adapter

• Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm F2.8 zoom lens

• Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 lens

• Metabones EF - M43 mount Speed Booster "S" Version

• Varavon Armor GH4K/GH3 Cage

• Miller & Schneider G-Cup (viewfinder)

• 1x Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable 3 m

• 1x Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable 0.5 m

The V-Log upgrade was not installed on this camera and it's got the 30 min. recording limit. 

You will, of course, get an invoice from my business, copies of the original invoices will be included. 

Price is 2520 € (including 20% VAT), price without VAT is 2100 €. Items ship from Austria, shipping costs depend on destination. 

Please PM me in case you're interested, 

thanks.

GH4Sale01.jpg

CAME MINI 2 - 3 AXIS GIMBAL FOR GH4, A7 SERIES, NX1, Pocket...

After much thought, I have decided to part with my Came Mini 2.

It is completely brand new, unused and in original packaging.

It arrived at my doorstep 1 month ago, early December 2015. I am selling because I am upgrading from GH4 to ursa mini or kinemini 4k, so I will be getting a gimbal that can handle a bigger load.

Would like to sell within Europe, as I live in Finland and paid the tax.

Selling for 920€ (negotiable, make me an offer!)

Contact me at zimema(at)gmail.com to snap it up or ask any questions.

Included in case:

CAME-MINI2 Gimbal
Gimbal Balance Stands
Custom Molded Carrying Case
(4) 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
Battery Charger

(first pic mine, others for illustration)

IMG_20160107_090852.thumb.jpg.6e7a9e01c4

7_came-mini-2-gimbal-bmpcc.thumb.jpg.04e

3_came-mini-2-gimbal-panasonic-gh4.thumb

• Super Members

If anyone wants to start the new year with some rad lenses I have a bunch for sale.
They all cover a full frame and is easy to adapt to  A7sii/rii, Canon, Samsung, Panasonic, well I guess everything accept Nikon (which is why Im selling). M42 mounts.

They are all in full working order, great shape, no scratches or fungus.

The lenses are:
Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f2.4
Carl Zeiss Jena 135mm f3.5
Voigtlander Color-Ultron 50mm f1.8
Super-Takumar 55mm f1.8
Jupiter-9 85mm f2
Chinon 28mm f2.8

As we all know, prices are though. Sometimes they cost a fortune sometimes not. So if you have a look around and figure a fair price, PM me an offer and I will get back to you.
Shipping without tracking is like 10 bucks. With tracking its of course more. I can do a discount if you buy more than one.

352.md.jpg