Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

I've decided to let go of my Kowa 8Z, which has not seen much use. It comes with redstand rear clamp. The lens is in perfect if not in mint condition. I am asking £450 for it, which includes first class shipping in the UK. If you are outside the UK, feel free to pm for the shipping cost. Paypal only.

SOLD. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about doing that, out of the 'Gear' thread? And Zach, get out there and shoot trees swaying in the wind, a random short with a friend in the woods/city/street. Shoot something and edit it together

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW

Have you actually filmed anything yet?

Posted Images

I have an Arriflex Zeiss Planar 50mm f2 (T2.2) E-mount converted for sale, price is 360 Euros plus shipping. Covers the FF sensor, very nice color and bokeh and very sharp stepped down, even for stills.

Pictures are provided [here] (happy to provide more of course if needed)

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Now for 300 Euros plus shipping

I'm going to laugh my ass off when I see the cameras you guys said, "that are extremely important",sold on this page.

You seem like a nice guy, but you need to stop turning this forum into your personal pulpit. If you think people should do things differently, just don't participate in the discussion. Lead by example.

I have an a5100 body I am looking to sell. For body only, plus accessories and a separate charger and extra battery, I am looking to get $300 plus shipping. I also have a bunch of adapters and vintage lenses I wouldn't mind selling along with it in a bundle. If there's any interest PM me. I am offering it here first, will list it on eBay tomorrow if there isn't any interest here. Thanks. 

On the same level, I would not like to be shut down for suggesting things besides gear. 

Context matters. When someone's asking for a gear recommendation, don't give them subpar suggestions just because that's what you decided to use. When people decide to upgrade because a new camera offers features they want, don't call them out as no-idea gear zombies or something. If you don't want to focus on gear, don't bag on people in gear discussion threads. Just don't participate. Start a thread about what you want to talk about.

And on that note, let's stop cluttering up the "for sale" topic. 

I am going to sell my Came Mini 2. I bought it from epictv.com a few months ago.  It is a new gimbal, unused, in original packaging.

What are my options for selling, as I am based in Finland within the EU. Ebay.co.uk, here or other forums?

Also, I paid tax on the item, but what is the procedure when you are selling an used item to someone in and out of the EU? What are the laws for technology?

Any advice as to how I should go about posting and costing the item would be appreciated.

Thanks!

With something like that it's hard to evade import duties with sales extending free trade areas.

There's no risk of that within the European Economic Area ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area ), so that might be your best bet. Could always gauge interest over here first, which could help out a fellow filmmaker from the community. Do mention the price you're roughly thinking about getting for it (up to you, really. Just imagine yourself not being in your own shoes but those of someone else... when would the price be nice enough for you not to get it from traditional retailing but rather from someone in a private sale?). Should you get no response, some others I have seen stating that a day or two after putting the offer up here and no joy, it will go up on eBay. That's always a good idea. And eBay is eBay, so no particular need for it to be on .co.uk .

Sad to hear you didn't find a use for it. Good luck with the sale.

I am going to sell my Came Mini 2. I bought it from epictv.com a few months ago.  It is a new gimbal, unused, in original packaging.

What are my options for selling, as I am based in Finland within the EU. Ebay.co.uk, here or other forums?

Also, I paid tax on the item, but what is the procedure when you are selling an used item to someone in and out of the EU? What are the laws for technology?

Any advice as to how I should go about posting and costing the item would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Outside of Europe, the buyer will buy tax (which is around 30-40% of the retail cost of the item), I would strongly advise against it.

How much are you selling it for, I might be interested, and Im in Europe.

Hello, I'm selling a Bolex 16/32 1.5x Anamorphot that is not perfect but produces some lovely images. 

My Ebay listing I put out today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281871432980?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The front element looks great. No issues at all. Front threads are great. The back element has a few minor issues that have no negative effect on the image that I can tell. I recently shot this test with the lens.

When I got this lens it had a very light condensation looking mark on the back. I got it professional serviced and it the process, it got a very tiny nick in the glass at the edge of the rear element. Also two very fine scratches at the edge of the rear element. He and I both did UV treatment to the lens so nothing is living in the lens but the treatment created a clear mark in the coating on the back. Even with all these cosmetic issues the lens produces very sharp and beautiful images. Please watch the video to see. 

I used a Olympus Zuiko Pen F 38mm F1.8 as my taking lens. I have shot using a 28mm as well and still have noticed no issues with the image. 

It comes with a Rapido anamorphic lens adapter to connect the anamorphot to a taking lens. It currently has a 52mm thread at the back of adapter. It can be changed with a different size filter ring to accommodate another filter size. It also comes with a generic front cap and a metal back cap.

I'm selling this because I have two other Bolex Mollers, two Baby Hypergonars and Kowa Anamorphics.  

Please let me know if you have any questions. Please look at pictures. No returns. US ONLY. Thanks.

Selling my A7RII. Purchased brand new from B&H about two months ago. Used for stills mostly but still sparingly. Shot 2 videos on it. I think its just a little too much camera for my needs so I'm downsizing to something simpler. Comes with original box, manuals, chargers, and batteries. Also includes additional Watson battery which works with Sony charger. 

Plenty of photos below, but its essentially brand new. Let me know if you've got any questions. I'm sure this will go quick 

Asking for $3000 or best offer. Free shipping to the US - will need to tack on a bit extra to cover international. I'm located in Dallas, Texas. 

A7RII-2.jpg

A7RII-3.jpg

A7RII-4.jpg

A7RII-5.jpg

A7RII-6.jpg

A7RII-7.jpg

A7RII-8.jpg

A7RII-9.jpg

A7RII-10.jpg

A7RII-11.jpg

A7RII-12.jpg

A7RII-13.jpg

A7RII-14.jpg

A7RII-15.jpg

A7RII-16.jpg

A7RII-17.jpg

A7RII-18.jpg

A7RII-19.jpg

A7RII.jpg

Selling my Panasonic GH4 to make way for the NX1. 

Here is the ebay link however I'll  pull it off ebay and knock $25 off for EOSHD members in North America if somebody on here wants to snag it. Has the 2.3 firmware with "beta" V-LOG. All pictures and more description on the ebay page. Thanks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181953008888?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Asking $925 on here.

Selling the brilliant LCDVF 3C for Canon 5D Mark III's (and a few other cameras) for a brutally cheap 30 euros on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/172021979541?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I bought it for 120 euros, it's in near perfect condition. If you have a 5D and do any sort of filming it's a great accessory to have.

Selling the brilliant LCDVF 3C for Canon 5D Mark III's (and a few other cameras) for a brutally cheap 30 euros on eBay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/172021979541?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I bought it for 120 euros, it's in near perfect condition. If you have a 5D and do any sort of filming it's a great accessory to have.

Just bought it on ebay! :)