Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

Sony RX100iv. Only a few weeks old, looks 100% new. 

Make me an offer, have no idea what they go for out in the world. Looking for a fast deal and have it listed in lots of places, so don't think to long :)

20160409_111250.md.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

For sale:

Toshiba 32GB 1000x CF Card (150/120MB/s read/write) - €45,-

Rarely used. Good for Magic Lantern Raw.

1363777.jpg

Hoya Vario ND 3-400 77mm - €100,-

Like new in box.

77mm_variable_nd_3-400_01_66931_a.jpg

Canon EOS 50D + 64GB KomputerBay 1000x CF-card + 3 batteries + 2 chargers - €250

Want to try out raw video? This is by far the cheapest way. When Magic Lantern came out with their raw hack, I was one of the first to grab a Canon EOS 50D and started experiment with it. You can read more about it in Andrews blog. Since then I haven't used it much, but it was a lot of fun experimenting with it and it's still amazing you can shoot raw video with a camera from 2008, that doesn't even have a movie mode. Check a sample video I made here.

Comes in box, includes 1 original battery, 2 Phottix 1600mAh Titan BP511a batteries and two chargers. I'm adding a 64GB 1000x CF card so you're good to go.

Panasonic GH2 + vintage lens kit - €250
Another piece of history I bought this camera because of EOSHD. Amazing value, back when I bought it in 2012, but even now it's still going strong. Signs of use, but works like a charm. Has been sitting on a shelf since around 2013... Hacked with Moon Trial 5 for high bitrates. I'll add some vintage lenses + adapter, so this is a fun kit for anyone who wants to start filming on a low budget. Want to see what the GH2 is capable of? Watch Musgo here!

The kit includes: GH2 body (silver), box, 2 original batteries, charger, Minolta MD adapter, Minolta MD Rokkor 50mm f/1.7, Tokina SD 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 Macro, Sigma 80-200mm 3.5-4 High Speed Zoom. Both Tokina and Sigma have a minolta mount, you can use them on the supplied adapter.

GH2-01.jpg

View more pictures of the set here

Hey guys, selling my Samsung 50-150. Amazing glass, perfect condition. Comes with caps, hood, and original box.

Looking for $1000 for it.

Will post pictures shortly.

Nikon D5500 + Nikkor 50mm 1.8G + Accessories FOR SALE

Including:

• Nikon D5500 with 18-55mm VRII kit lens
  • Nikkor 50 1.8G
  • Extra Nikon battery
  • 32Gb SanDisk Extreme (60 Mb/s)
  • Cheapish camera bag

All in very good condition, no scratch no damage at all! £450 (new would cost you way over £550)

Email if interested: [email protected] or text: 07463961353

P1000098.JPG

P1000102.JPG

P1000103.JPG

P1000105.JPG

P1000106.JPG

P1000107.JPG

3 hours ago, AaronChicago said:

$400. Free shipping to US.

Windows or Mac? Are they interchangeable?   EDIT: I see that it works on both, just PM'd you.

21 hours ago, AaronChicago said:

Resolve dongle sold.

I see you are selling your FS700 as well. You said you loved it, what happened?

18 minutes ago, Taranis said:

I see you are selling your FS700 as well. You said you loved it, what happened?

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW files. I sold it and picked up the FS700 + Odyssey combo which I absolutely loved. I shot a few jobs with it and I realized that when going handheld it was just too heavy/bulky (with the O7Q). I tested out the Ursa Mini 4.6K and loved it. It was small and pretty lightweight with a great onboard monitor. ProRes, Raw, great DR. Time will tell how I like it. Haha.

13 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW files. I sold it and picked up the FS700 + Odyssey combo which I absolutely loved. I shot a few jobs with it and I realized that when going handheld it was just too heavy/bulky (with the O7Q). I tested out the Ursa Mini 4.6K and loved it. It was small and pretty lightweight with a great onboard monitor. ProRes, Raw, great DR. Time will tell how I like it. Haha.

I wonder how you'll like the colors of the 4.6k compared to FS700 RAW.

1 hour ago, AaronChicago said:

Yeah I'm hoping to do some tests this weekend. 

Please post some stuff. Your American flag v-log footage was inspiring, would love to see what you can do with the Ursa. 

9 minutes ago, mercer said:

Please post some stuff. Your American flag v-log footage was inspiring, would love to see what you can do with the Ursa. 

Well thanks. I thought about taking it downtown but im worried it's too conspicuous.

SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter + Diopters / US $820

EBAY Listing

Includes:

Anamorphot, 2 Diopters + case, Taking lens adapters + case, Soft pouch

Next to new condition. Used gently on a handful of projects in between clean storage and frequent air dusting. I bought this right after it came out on B&H Photo. Marvelous piece of gear. MUCH easier to use than vintage projector lenses and half-assed clamps (coming from a previous Vid-Atlantic + anamorphic owner). The taking lens facing side is 62mm filter threading. Front allows 77mm filters. Includes three step-down rings to allow you to mount the anamorphot on lenses with a 49mm, 52mm, or 58mm front thread. Included Diopters allow focus closer than 1 meter. Diopters and rings come in their own cases. US Buyers & PayPal ONLY. THANKS

03.jpg

04.jpg