Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi All

Selling my GH4. Purchased at the end of December last year. Shot about 10-15 jobs (mainly weddings) on it, video mode. Excellent condition. Boxed. 3 extra Hahnel Batteries and a 32GB SD card. I'm Manchester based, UK, so anyone in UK wants to make an offer. Really looking for about £800. Anyone local is free to come and check it out, PM me if interested.

IMG_3648.png

IMG_3649.png

IMG_3650.png

IMG_3651.png

IMG_3652.png

IMG_3653.png

I'm selling one of my Baby Hypergonars.

Up for sale is one of the most wanted and rare anamorphic lenses. The Baby Hypergonar has spectacular image quality, exceptional anamorphic flares, and comes in a very small size.

Condition

Optically, the glass is in very good condition, exceptional for its age.  No scratches, no mold, no dust and no fungus. There are minimal signs of use but nothing to affect the quality of the image. A few tiny spots in the coating. If you are shooting a clear blue sky at high F-stop and you pan you may see tiny spots. Go one stop down and they disappear. They have not shown up in my footage. Watch this video, I shot every shot with this very lens :)

My YouTube Video 

4k Screen grabs from footage I shot

4K screen grabs 

Mounting

It comes with a brand new Redstan Black Metal Jacket housing, only 6 of these ever made. I have one for mine, it's a dream. The jacket has a 72mm front thread, a 52mm back thread and a plastic screw for orientating the baby once it's screwed in the taking lens. It also comes with a nice black metal back cap, 52mm spacer, 72mm Polaroid Close - Up 500D filter and the original front cap. I will also include a generic 72mm front cap. The diopter is a +2 achromatic doublet. 

If you get your hands on a Tokina +0.4 or +0.5 it really sings :)

** Using this lens with the new SRL Magic Rangefinder coming out will take this lens to the next level as well :) I can't wait to get one.

SRL MAGIC RANGEFINDER WITH BABY HYPERGONAR 

Thanks Seb!

Bottom Line

This is hands down probably the best kit for the Baby Hypergonar that will ever be offered. I'm letting this lens go because I already have another Baby Hypergonar with the same set up, A Bolex 8/19 and a Bolex 16/32.  The Baby Hypergonar for me has the most character out of them all and it's my go to travel lens. I'm selling everything for what I payed and I promise you, it's an anamorphic gem and a piece of history you don't want to miss out on. Ask questions if you like, there are no returns. Whoever gets this lens will be happy. :) 

I'm selling one of my Baby Hypergonars.

Up for sale is one of the most wanted and rare anamorphic lenses. The Baby Hypergonar has spectacular image quality, exceptional anamorphic flares, and comes in a very small size.

Condition

Optically, the glass is in very good condition, exceptional for its age.  No scratches, no mold, no dust and no fungus. There are minimal signs of use but nothing to affect the quality of the image. A few tiny spots in the coating. If you are shooting a clear blue sky at high F-stop and you pan you may see tiny spots. Go one stop down and they disappear. They have not shown up in my footage. Watch this video, I shot every shot with this very lens :)

My YouTube Video 

4k Screen grabs from footage I shot

4K screen grabs 

Mounting

It comes with a brand new Redstan Black Metal Jacket housing, only 6 of these ever made. I have one for mine, it's a dream. The jacket has a 72mm front thread, a 52mm back thread and a plastic screw for orientating the baby once it's screwed in the taking lens. It also comes with a nice black metal back cap, 52mm spacer, 72mm Polaroid Close - Up 500D filter and the original front cap. I will also include a generic 72mm front cap. The diopter is a +2 achromatic doublet. 

If you get your hands on a Tokina +0.4 or +0.5 it really sings :)

** Using this lens with the new SRL Magic Rangefinder coming out will take this lens to the next level as well :) I can't wait to get one.

SRL MAGIC RANGEFINDER WITH BABY HYPERGONAR 

Thanks Seb!

Bottom Line

This is hands down probably the best kit for the Baby Hypergonar that will ever be offered. I'm letting this lens go because I already have another Baby Hypergonar with the same set up, A Bolex 8/19 and a Bolex 16/32.  The Baby Hypergonar for me has the most character out of them all and it's my go to travel lens. I'm selling everything for what I payed and I promise you, it's an anamorphic gem and a piece of history you don't want to miss out on. Ask questions if you like, there are no returns. Whoever gets this lens will be happy. :) 

Sold!

I´ am selling 3 lenses purpose built for Canon 5d with mosaic engineering VAF anti aliasing filter.
I modified them by myself. 
All this lenses are normally unsuitable for the 5d!
Infinity on the scale is exactly infinity sharpness.

1 Minolta MD 50mm 1,7 (nr. 8401478)
50,-€
glasses and housing in best condition!
here a clip, shot with this lens:
https://vimeo.com/117056139

1 Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 55mm 1:1,7 (nr. 2600018)
glasses perfect, housing with signs of use, but very good.
60,-€

1 KONICA HEXANON AR 40mm 1,8 (nr. 7570957) 
glasses like new, but 1 dust particle inside (which doesn´t effect the image).
housing in very good condition. Only the adapted mount looks a bit wild, but absolute ok.
Super sharp, super tiny lens.
120,-€

Location is Berlin/Germany

Feeler sale:

Canon EOS 1dc
34k shutter count
Original box + all original accessories, plus:

1 extra Canon LP-E4N retail battery
Qty 2:  Lexar 128GB 1066x memory cards
Qty 2:  Komputerbay 256GB 1200x memory cards

Each 256GB card will get you over an hour of 4k footage without interruption

Some light wear around the tripod mount.
Firmware version 1.20

So, retail USA NTSC 1dc + 768GB of storage plus a spare retail battery.

$5500 USD and free shipping to anywhere in CONUS.  Paypal verified since 2000.  Ebay id for verification:  archiecomics4me (member since June of 2000).

Please email me - [email protected] if interested.

Thanks!

Shawn

20150911-SAM_2358.jpg

20150911-SAM_2362.jpg

20150911-SAM_2364.jpg

20150911-SAM_2369.jpg

20150911-SAM_2374.jpg

20150911-SAM_2375.jpg

20150911-SAM_2379.jpg

20150911-SAM_2383.jpg

20150911-SAM_2386.jpg

20150911-SAM_2388.jpg

20150911-SAM_2390.jpg

20150911-SAM_2397.jpg

Selling a Feelworld FW689 for £80 (first 1st class postage included). 

Boxed with original accessories (HDMI cable and sun hood), all in excellent condition. No marks on screen.

Good quality product. Screen is bright enough to view outdoors (in overcast conditions anyway. Haven't tried in really bright sun). 

I'm the only seller of this product in the UK and I will dispatch the item with 1st class delivery within one working day of purchase, maybe even the same day.

Postage to European Union for extra £10.P4860278.thumb.JPG.70ac2c94361691bd7b510P4860279.thumb.JPG.0d6046d53c9508f562ec4

P4860280.JPG

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling a brand new SAMSUNG NX1, 0 ACTUATIONS ! ! ! Won at a video contest. I just got it out of the box to check it and take the pictures of it. Battery has one charge.

The camera comes with original box and accessories.

I'm only selling it 'cause I already have one, plus 2 gh4's and two fuji's.... so keeping it is a bit of nonsense.

I'm asking 1350€ OBO and willing to sell worldwide . You can contact me in private.

I also have a novoflex nikon G to samsung nx for sale. I can include it for free if the price is right or I can sell it separately.

The adapter is also brand new !

DSCN0038.JPG

DSCN0036.JPG

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

For sale Fujinon 25mm f1.4 CF25B c-mount modified for infinity focus for m4/3 mount.

Very good to excellent condition, has only some cosmetic imperfections on the outer lens body, lenses are clean without scratches or other imperfections, focus and aperture rings are fluid. Comes with a front lens cap, a quality c-mount to m4/3 adapter and 40.5mm to 58mm filter step-up ring.

Price 100€ + 15€ shipping to all EU. PayPal excepted

For a link to ebay Buy Now option just send me a PM.

Cheers!

Fujinon 25 1.4 CF25B p1.jpg

Fujinon 25 1.4 CF25B p2.jpg

Fujinon 25 1.4 CF25B p3.jpg

Fujinon 25 1.4 CF25B p4.jpg

Would anybody be interested in a Shogun Recorder?
Don't know what its worth really, PM an offer.

It comes with:
Shogun Recorder
Charger
AC-adapter
D-tap poweradapter
Dockstation
5 X Master Caddy II Cases
Battery Plate for Sony NP 
1x 2.5mm Y-adapter and cable for LANC loop-through
Hard Case
Atomos HDMI-cable micro D male - A male 30-45 cm
Atomos Sunhood 
2 x Third Party Sony NP-F970
2x Third Party Sony NP-F570
1 x Third Party Sony NP-F550
2x Samsung SSD 240GB

I'm selling a Miranda 25mm f2.8 with an E-mount adapter. I've already put it on ebay but figured I post it here since there are more than a few shooters interested in the A7rii/A7sii.
I've tested it on an A7ii and it worked nicely.
The build is nothing short of excellent with a buttery smooth focus. 

20150922_135201.md.jpg

The starting price is $60 which covers what I payed + adapter + shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/252100128963?

Ive put a bunch of lenses on an auction in Sweden but if anybody here wished to buy them just PM an offer.
Its difficult to say a price since they can go for just about anything with a bit of luck. So instead, if there is one in particular you want, we can negotiate (PM).

The first 3 are m42 and can go on Fullframe Canon, Sony as well as Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus and so on.

Zenitar 16mm f2.8 Fish-Eye (basically brand new).
20150922_135003.md.jpg

Zeiss Jena 25mm f2.8
20150922_135105.md.jpg

Zeiss Jena 50mm f2.8
20150922_135120.md.jpg

Lastly a Minolta MD Mounted 50mm f2.8 made in Japan under license from Zeiss. The UV is stuck but can be removed with mild violence.
20150922_135136.md.jpg

Here are two examples of the 35 and 16 mm being used.