Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

Selling my Canon 5D Mark III. Really good condition, slight mark on the feature dial and a hairline scratch barely visible on the upper LCD. Bought in August 2013 from Australia. Currently a frame around the back LCD (and a screen protector) which affixes to the LCDVF. I'll throw the viewfinder in for an extra 50 euros if you're interested in both. Shutter accusations at about 9000.

Comes with 2 batteries (1 original canon), charger, manual, AV cables, cd software.

Open to offers from Germany/Europe.

Camera_small-1.jpg

Camera_small-2.jpg

Camera_small-3.jpg

Camera_small-4.jpg

Camera_small-5.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Im selling this very rare minolta 21mm f4.5 on the swedish ebay, you can use the google translate function to understand better. Im shipping worldwide if the buyer pays for shipping. The price im asking 3500kr (400 Dollar) is a very good price for such a rarety.

http://www.tradera.com/item/301998/238355751/minolta-21mm-f4-5-viewfinder

If you are from here and buy it message me and i will throw in some other fun stuff.

minolta-1.jpg

Okidoke, can't wait any longer, I'm going A7rII. :p

So, clearing out my old gear. I can post/send photos, but let me assure you that none of the equipment looks used, as I handle my stuff carefully and it all hasn't seen much use.

If you pay the shipping, I don't mind sending it to Timbuktu, but the risk is on you. Otherwise, Europe would be preferred. Private sale.

All gear except the Voigtländer I've bought new and nothing's older than about a year, everything in pristine condition.

Here goes:

Nikon D800, shutter count 5.800. With 2 batteries and everything that came with it. 1.500 EUR.

Nikon lenses:

Sigma Art 35mm 1.4 DG HSM – 580 EUR.

Nikon Nikkor AF-S 85mm 1.8 G – 380 EUR.

Samsung NX1 w/ 18–55mm F3.5-5.6 OIS III and Battery Grip. 50 actuations or something like that? :p Hardly used. 1.350 EUR.

Adapter NX–Nikon G (w/ aperture control), not the firmest – 30 EUR.

Blackmagic Cinema Camera 2.5K MFT (without Resolve, I'm keeping that), hardly used. 1.150 EUR.

RJ Speed Booster/Focal Reducer 1st Gen (chinese, blue spot in direct light, so beware) for Nikon lenses on MFT mount, w/ aperture control. 60 EUR.

Voigtländer Nokton 17.5mm 0.95 MFT (probably two years old, excellent condition. Smaller outer cap missing, there is the filter ring adapter with the cap, though, so it shouldn't be a problem). 700 EUR.

Just mail me. If you're from the area (near Cologne), you can just come by for a cup of tea, naturally. ; )

Hey Everyone !

So, Im currently selling/searching for some items, heres what I have to sell :

Samyang 24mm F1.4 Canon Mount + ND HOYA Filter (idk specifically which, ill check when I get home) searching for 350€.

Im also looking to buy the Samsung 30mm F2 NX mount for my NX1 :d

Just PM me if you're interested =) 

NX1 System for sale:

NX1 camera body

50-150s 2.8

16-50s 2.0-2.8

3 total batteries and standard charger

Schott Glass 72mm variable ND filter

All in good condition, the on/off switch is a little stiff but continues works fine. The 16-50s zoom could be little quieter and smoother when zooming but is probably within spec. Can sell components separately, but would prefer to have someone pay cash and pick this up from me in Sunnyvale CA.  If I can clear $3,000 after all is said and done I will do the deal... I would prefer a bit more, but that's what I would consider a great deal, so that's my firm asking price. I will post this on PV as well.NX1_for_Sale.thumb.jpg.c15fff8cbef68eeb7

PM me if you are interested and have the funds, as I'm not looking for trades, just a cash transaction.

Thanks,

Mark

PM sent if you want to break out the 50-150 separately.  Shawn

Thanks Shawn!  I am will to sell individually.

$1200 for the 50-150s, 

If others are interested:

$1050 for the 16-50s

$1050 for the NX1 with 3 batteries.

All prices exclude do not included shipping for Pay Pal.

Thanks!

Mark

If anyone wants a Full Version of Davinci Resolve 12 I have one for sale.

price please

No thanks, It's the third time selling and I've never gotten under $300 :)

And BTW, there is no "free" Resolve. They cost money. If you know a way to get the Full Version for "free" please let us know.

And also, offers are best made in PMs. Your spaming the thread.

well there is free resolve resolve lite only thing you don't get is sharpening mode or something and only one gpu card can be use. and you can also get fuLl version FOR free if you know what i mean WINK WINK

First time poster, long time lurker! Here goes...

All are in fully working condition, used but very clean.

- Beachtek DXA-SLR Pro - $275 USD

- Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless lapel microphone system - $375 USD

- Litepanels LED video light - $150 USD

Payment in PayPal only, and shipping included to US/Canada.

Please private message me for full details and pictures.

Thanks!

Atomos Ninja Star, 2 128GB CFast 1.0 cards, pair of HDMI cables (micro to micro and micro to full size) included. $700 USD for the whole thing, shipped to the US or Canada. Will ship elsewhere for additional $50 US, if your Paypal address is verified. Ships from Canada.

About a year old. Used on a couple shoots. Small handling marks from rigging. Functionally perfect, clean, not used outdoors. 

Includes all originally provided accessories except I can't find the UK plug adapter pins. Will ship in original zippered case. I yanked the ugly plastic bumper-sticker logo off the outside of the case, though. 

$_57-2.JPG

$_57-1.JPG

$_57.JPG

Hey guys,

Selling B+W 8x (3 stop) and 64x (6 stop) MRC ND Filters. Bought them on a whim in the hope to change my workflow over to fixed NDs instead of variable. I have no doubt they are excellent but my bank account has had a change of heart.

The 64x has been taken out of the box and attached to camera but only once and never left the house. The 8x is brand new and never been opened.

Looking for £85 for the 64x and £90 for the 8x. I'm in the UK, will ship Royal Mail Special Delivery. Paypal only.

IMG_3535.jpg

Dropping this to 70 euros in case anyone is interested.  

Hey all, selling a LCDVF 3C for the Canon 5D Mk.3/Canon 1DC or 1DX. Works great as a stabiliser and a viewfinder, helping to focus. This is a great alternative to an expensive electronic viewfinder and enjoyed using it on one long trip last year. I don't shoot video with the 5D so won't be needing it anymore. It's in great condition, no scratches or marks on the glass, original packing, a magnetic frame and case.

Looking for 80 euros and I'm based in Berlin, Germany.
Camera-1.jpg

For sale : Mint condition Kessler Pocket Dolly Philip Bloom Edition, Traveller. This really is it...a pocket Cineslider™, with the same movement and design features like drag control, integrated crank and different speed ratio all in one beautifully designed package. It comes complete with outrigger feet, flat head tripod adaptor and nifty case. It is also totally compatible with the Elektra drive and Oracle system meaning you can motorize your movements both in real time and for timelapses

Will ship World-Wide.
Price : Euro 750,-

IMG_3574.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

For sale and in Mint condition. Sony A7S + Movcam cage (and rod stand) + original Sony batt.grip.

Camera is in the Netherlands but will ship worldwide.

Will sell for Euro 2000,- whole set. All boxes are there

IMG_3537.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3534.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3543.JPG