Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Just now, TheRenaissanceMan said:

Already? I thought you were in love!

the end doesn't justify the means. I love them I really do....then like most of us you upload the shit to vimeo and watch the quality of the image go down the toilet. Sucks but I will definitely rent them later :(

Selling Fujifilm X-Pro 2 £1150, Fujinon 35mm f2 £235 and 56mm 1.2 £530. I'm based in London

Bought just over a month ago so still brand new. Bought a 1DXII and can't afford to keep both.

_87I1177.jpg_87I1179.jpg_87I1183.jpg

On 6 May 2016 at 9:06 AM, PabloB said:

Selling Fujifilm X-Pro 2 £1150, Fujinon 35mm f2 £235 and 56mm 1.2 £530. I'm based in London

Bought just over a month ago so still brand new. Bought a 1DXII and can't afford to keep both.

_87I1177.jpg_87I1179.jpg_87I1183.jpg

Reduced Prices: Fujifilm X-Pro 2 £1100, Fujinon 35mm f2 £220 and 56mm 1.2 £500

KineMAX 6K Package - The Essentials

KineMAX 6k Basic Package with Gold Mount and Kinemount (Fully unlocked with KineAudio and Integrated battery plate + collapsible upper handgrip and 120GB KineMAG)
EF - Kinemount active adapter (s35)
EF - Kinemount active KineEnhancer adapter (full frame)
2x extra Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD 
1x extra SSD reader/hardcase
1x Aputure FineHD VS-2 7-inch monitor with mount, sunhood, p-tap cable, battery, charger and other accessories.

Camera body is brand new (Kinefinity just replaced my original one with a new one). All other pieces are barely used.
I haven’t included any batteries as lithium batteries are considered dangerous goods when shipping. If you pickup in Vancouver, Canada, we could possibly work something out though! 

$10000 USD + shipping/duties

IMG_8513.jpg

Selling:

Nikon Nikkor DX 35mm f1.8 G Lens - £95 -  As Brand new, bought a couple of months ago, decided to opt for a canon metabones. Seen very little use.

Nikon Nikkor 85mm f1.8 D Lens - £175 - Optically and mechanically in good condition. Has a crack in the plastic focus distance meter window. Otherwise great condition.

Panasonic 12-35mm Lumix G f2.8 - £450 - Working perfectly. Excellent condition.

Here are gumtree links to them:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/nikon-nikkor-35mm-f18-f18-g-dx-lens/1168902883

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/nikon-nikkor-af-85mm-f18-f18-d-lens/1168904995

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/panasonc-lumix-g-vario-12-35mm-f28-f28-lens-for-micro-four-thirds-mount-cameras/1168488127

I'm London based, but am happy to post these more or less anywhere.

35mm 01 smaller.jpg

85mm 01 smaller.jpg

01 smaller.jpg

I'm selling 4 items:

1. P&C Video Rig w/o Follow Focus- $220 (w/ Follow Focus $250)
  2. Davis and Sanford Tripod Dolly- $30
  3. Studio FX 48 inch Slider $100
  4. Cam Caddy "Thing"- $10

Shipping not included in any of the above prices. 

Message me if you want to see additional pictures. 

P&C Rig- Of all the "affordable" rigs online, this has the best build quality hands down. The rig is in excellent condition with very little wear. It comes with the rig itself, 2 "swiss rods" for extra mounting points, and an articulating arm. The follow focus is a Morros Follow Focus which is barely used. I'll include that for an additional $30. (Or if you want to buy that separately let me know)

Davis and Sanford Tripod Dolly- I only used this thing once. Works well on smooth surfaces.

StudioFX 48-inch Slider- Slight wear on the legs, but otherwise great condition. Includes 1/8 inch to 3/8 inch adapter and carrying bag.  

Cam Caddy Rig- Basic rig for video work. Comes with a hot shoe mount for mics or anything else. 

SAM_4769.pngSAM_4777.pngSAM_4783.pngSAM_4787.png

Hello everybuddy!

Welcome to the JesEOS Christ Camera Clearing House.

On My ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/digigenic

You'll find 5 new listings, all in auction format and only available to ship within the U.S.

There are 4 Canon EF lenses and a flash unit.

Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens + Lens Hood and Bag- Auction opens at $895

Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens - Auction opens at $585

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 MACRO USM Lens - Auction opens at $455

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens -Auction opens at $195 (At the time of this posting, one bid has already been placed)

Canon Speedlite 430EX II Shoe Mount Flash for Canon - Auction opens at $115

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or via ebay. I will probably be a bit quicker to respond if the question is asked via ebay, but I will check in here periodically to respond to whatever inquiries may arise. Thanks! And remember, JesEOS Loves You.

This lens is in fantastic shape. Pristine other than typical wear on the rear mount. Glass is perfect. Has been well cared for and packed in a Pelican case for most of its life. I used it to shoot video so there is also a seamless focus gear included (easily slides off if you don't want it). Not pictured, but I have the original box, black protective padded case, and the lens hood (still in plastic wrap). $800 shipped if you live in the US. Int'l shipping will be extra.

wojJXGN.jpg

9xiK48w.jpg

kYlsGZG.jpg

Vuv6JCV.jpg

On May 14, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Zak Forsman said:

the Sigma 50mm has been sold.

Ahhh the ole Sigma 50/1.4... the non-art version was the first lens I bought for my first dslr, the Canon 60D! I had so much fun with that combo.

Selling my Sony Cinealta PL 6-lens set

$11,000. NYC (Brooklyn, NY)

In excellent condition. Will send photos, and you can come check them out. Comes in custom-designed Sony 6-Lens case - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._pl_mount.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...op+Nav-Search=

Used only on a few shoots, these are wonderful sharp, fast, and consistent lenses. I like to think of them as a combination of Ultra primes's color meets the creaminess of a Cooke S4.

20mm T2 Prime Lens

25mm T2 Prime Lens

35mm T2 Prime Lens

50mm T2 Prime Lens

85mm T2 Prime Lens

135mm T2 Prime Lens

Circular Aperture with 9 Blade Iris

Full Metal Construction

One Aspherical Element

Covers Super 35mm

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._six_lens.html

thanks!
Ed

Below is an excellent condition 30mm Sigma ART Canon EF lens. It is perfect working order and looks and feels brand new. Great lens for video. I'm selling because I'm upgrading camera systems. Below are a couple of photos but if you'd like more photos or if you have any questions please feel free to email me at:[email protected]

(Venmo and Paypal friends and family are the only accepted methods of payments)

30mm Sigma ART Canon EF lens, with both front and end caps, a Tiffen UV filter, and the sigma pouch: $375

I am located in Orlando, FL

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG