Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter + Diopters / US $820

EBAY Listing

Includes:

Anamorphot, 2 Diopters + case, Taking lens adapters + case, Soft pouch

Next to new condition. Used gently on a handful of projects in between clean storage and frequent air dusting. I bought this right after it came out on B&H Photo. Marvelous piece of gear. MUCH easier to use than vintage projector lenses and half-assed clamps (coming from a previous Vid-Atlantic + anamorphic owner). The taking lens facing side is 62mm filter threading. Front allows 77mm filters. Includes three step-down rings to allow you to mount the anamorphot on lenses with a 49mm, 52mm, or 58mm front thread. Included Diopters allow focus closer than 1 meter. Diopters and rings come in their own cases. US Buyers & PayPal ONLY. THANKS

03.jpg

04.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Calling all NX1 owners:

16-50s brand new back in stock for $800

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O&sku=1022903&gclid=CKD1zqy0lMwCFclkhgodSlkBEA&Q&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051677442%2C&is=REG&A=details

Edit: Looks like tons of lenses are back in stock, majority with HUGE markdowns.

12-24,18-200,45 mm all marked down by $200

50-150 is only a grand. Crazy deals.

Shifting my used (but in fine condition) Black Pro-mist 2 4x4 Filter on the bay...starting bid is just £9.99 ($14) B&H price is $247.50 new! Also have a Soft/FX 3 in other auction, which is in not so good condition (but still works well) with a starting bid of just 0.99p ($1.40) B&H price is $247.50 new!

links: 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tiffen-Black-Pro-mist-2-4x4-Filter-Pouch-/252358323790?hash=item3ac1ba6e4e:g:muYAAOSwqbZXEv9L

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tiffen-Soft-FX-3-4x4-Filter-/252358337831?hash=item3ac1baa527:g:7PQAAOSwiYFXEwN~

If nobody bids at end of auction, i'll throw them in a river.

745A4254.jpg

I'm selling:

• Nikon D5500
  • Panasonic LX100 (with remaining 5 year warranty)
  • Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 (Nikon mount)
  • Nikon 50mm f1.8 G
  • Sigma USB dock (Nikon mount)
  • Olympus 17mm f1.8
  • Metabones Speed Booster (Nikon mount)
  • Yongnuo 565EX (Nikon)
  • Fujfilm X-T10

Shipping from the UK. Please let me know if you're interested. Will be putting on ebay in the next week or so.

3 hours ago, Inazuma said:

I'm selling:

• Nikon D5500
  • Panasonic LX100 (with remaining 5 year warranty)
  • Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 (Nikon mount)
  • Nikon 50mm f1.8 G
  • Sigma USB dock (Nikon mount)
  • Olympus 17mm f1.8
  • Metabones Speed Booster (Nikon mount)
  • Yongnuo 565EX (Nikon)
  • Fujfilm X-T10

Shipping from the UK. Please let me know if you're interested. Will be putting on ebay in the next week or so.

How much for the d5500 and will you ship to the states?

Hello all, first post, but completely honest and trustworthy. I have a brand new (unopened box) Sony RX100 IV for sale. The cost is £600 and includes insured delivery to the UK (I am Bristol based) as well as two barely used spare batteries. Any questions then just ask. Kind Regards.

IMG_0632.JPG

16 hours ago, Inazuma said:

$470 plus postage. This camera is region switchable as well

Thanks, but that's a bit much for me to spend on a used D5500 right now. Don't get me wrong it's a fair price for someone from the UK. Btw, do you have any links to footage shot with the D5500? I have been watching a lot of Kendy Ty's work lately and I am inspired to do some smaller projects with a single lens and a solid 1080p image. How is the Nikon Flat profile? Do you adjust the profile in camera or is it ready to go as is? Anyway, thanks and good luck with the sales. 

8 hours ago, mercer said:

Thanks, but that's a bit much for me to spend on a used D5500 right now. Don't get me wrong it's a fair price for someone from the UK. Btw, do you have any links to footage shot with the D5500? I have been watching a lot of Kendy Ty's work lately and I am inspired to do some smaller projects with a single lens and a solid 1080p image. How is the Nikon Flat profile? Do you adjust the profile in camera or is it ready to go as is? Anyway, thanks and good luck with the sales. 

I don't really have anything particularly exciting to show you because I mostly used it for photography. But the Flat profile is absolutely superb. Perfect colour and great dynamic range. I actually prefer the image to my C100, except that it is just too soft. The Flat profile is also ready to go. You can actually decrease the contrast even further but I tried it and wouldn't recommend it. 

If I were you though I would stick with Panasonic and get the new GX85 (or whatever it's called) for the 5-axis, EVF and general video-orientated ergonomics. You can get the colour pretty close to a d5500 using my LUTs. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1094036/Inazumas_Panny_LUTs.zip

mercer likes this

FOR SALE:

Light Craft Workshop Fader ND 77mm mk II (perfect condition) £70

Konova slider K3 80cm (good condition, smooth) £150

Konova Crank Handle & pulley kit for K3-80 (used once) £150

Konova Master Pan for K3-80 (used once) £200

Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (EF mount) boxed £300

Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC (EF mount) boxed £175

Tecpro Felloni LED panel Daylight TP-LONI2-D50 (sony / v-lock batteries / mains) with case & light stand £590

Atomos Ninja Star & 64GB CFast card  - Brand new! £250

Aputure VS-3 7 inch monitor (boxed) £220

Brinno Construction Timelapse Camera BCC100 £140

All prices exclude postage costs (from UK) / can be collected from London 

15 hours ago, Inazuma said:

I don't really have anything particularly exciting to show you because I mostly used it for photography. But the Flat profile is absolutely superb. Perfect colour and great dynamic range. I actually prefer the image to my C100, except that it is just too soft. The Flat profile is also ready to go. You can actually decrease the contrast even further but I tried it and wouldn't recommend it. 

If I were you though I would stick with Panasonic and get the new GX85 (or whatever it's called) for the 5-axis, EVF and general video-orientated ergonomics. You can get the colour pretty close to a d5500 using my LUTs. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1094036/Inazumas_Panny_LUTs.zip

Thanks, those are some nice LUTS!!! They completely neutralize the orange skin tone issue with CineLikeD... You could probably sell those.

Yeah, I am planning/hoping to pick up that GX85 if the 5-axis IBIS is confirmed to work well with vintage lenses. I have some really cool c-mount lenses that I would love to go handheld with. But to be honest, after using consumer 4K for the past 6 months, I was kinda looking forward to working with a solid, albeit softer, 1080p image. I wouldn't mind messing around with the 60p slow motion either. When you say you like the 5500 better than the C100, I assume you mean the color, or do you mean the entire image?

For sale I have a 24Shots Silencer motorised Follow Focus Kit.

This is basically two motor rails (Long and short version) which allow you to focus your lenses while filming at the pull of a trigger.

This is a fantastic way to focus your camera lens when shooting video on a DSLR, Mirrorless or dedicated video camera. I've only used it a handful of times since buying last year which is unfortunately not enough to merit keeping hold of it although I can't fault the system itself.

Here's what the website says: "Focus on your own with an kind of rig. The Silencer is the only trigger controlled follow focus, which means you can keep both hands on the rig to get a great stable shot. Instead of losing stability with a manual follow focus or finding someone to pull focus for you, put your focus at your fingertip"

http://www.24shots.com/

What is included here basically would cost over £650 to purchase brand new PLUS import & postage costs buying from the U.S.

Included here you have:

1. 24Shots SILENCER PRO KIT

2. 24Shots SHORT MOTOR RAIL KIT

3. Additional accessories purchase separately as 'Add on's' at the time: CARRIERS, SILENCER GEAR DRIVE, SHOE MOUNT.

7M6A4868.JPG

Canon C100 mk2 for sale - £2995 - I'll throw in an unopened  Atomos Ninja Star & Atomos 64GB CFast card.

Only used professionally twice and a couple of test shoots. 

Full working order, no cosmetic damage, bought from a reputable UK supplier about 2 month ago, box, accessories, manuals all present. 

The following are also still available, and I'll discount any item below by 15% if bought with the C100mk2

Light Craft Workshop Fader ND 77mm mk II (perfect condition) £70

Konova slider K3 80cm (good condition, smooth) £150

Konova Crank Handle & pulley kit for K3-80 (used once) £150

Konova Master Pan for K3-80 (used once) £200

Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 (EF mount) boxed £300

Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC (EF mount) boxed £175

Tecpro Felloni LED panel Daylight TP-LONI2-D50 (accepts sony batteries / v-lock batteries / mains) with case & light stand £590

Atomos Ninja Star & 64GB CFast card  - Brand new! £250

Aputure VS-3 7 inch monitor (boxed) £220

Brinno Construction Timelapse Camera BCC100 £140

All prices exclude postage costs (from UK) / can be collected from London 

Kowa for Bell & Howell 2x anamorphic + Redstan clamp adapter.

Lens is Immaculate and in all original condition. Includes original front & rear caps, cardboard box and leather pouch.

UK based, but will ship Worldwide. £400 starting bid, listed on the Ebay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252365695091&globalID=EBAY-GB 

if if no bid within 3 days, I'll be open to DM offers here.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg