Andrew Reid

Gear for sale (original thread, please post new sales in separate threads!)

10 hours ago, Franz Schuier said:

Ok, last try - otherwise ill just keep this thing. 

XC10 bought at german dealer 09/15 used with success on 5-6 Jobs. Good condition, small scratches on the loupe mirror(you cant see them when you use it. Otherwise no scratches at all. PAL Model. Updated with newest firmware less rolling shutter mode.

INCL. 2x Lexar 128GB Cffast 2.0 Cards, a lexar card reader and 3 Original Canon LPE6N. Original Packaging. Shipping to EU. 

1450,-€ or part trade for macairbook 11inch 2012+ model or sony RX10 mk2 

THE XC10 IS SOLD

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

For sale:

Toshiba 32GB 1000x CF Card (150/120MB/s read/write) - €45,-

Rarely used. Good for Magic Lantern Raw.

1363777.jpg

Hoya Vario ND 3-400 77mm - €100,-

Like new in box.

77mm_variable_nd_3-400_01_66931_a.jpg

Canon EOS 50D + 64GB KomputerBay 1000x CF-card + 3 batteries + 2 chargers - €250

Want to try out raw video? This is by far the cheapest way. When Magic Lantern came out with their raw hack, I was one of the first to grab a Canon EOS 50D and started experiment with it. You can read more about it in Andrews blog. Since then I haven't used it much, but it was a lot of fun experimenting with it and it's still amazing you can shoot raw video with a camera from 2008, that doesn't even have a movie mode. Check a sample video I made here.

Comes in box, includes 1 original battery, 2 Phottix 1600mAh Titan BP511a batteries and two chargers. I'm adding a 64GB 1000x CF card so you're good to go.

Panasonic GH2 + vintage lens kit - €250
Another piece of history I bought this camera because of EOSHD. Amazing value, back when I bought it in 2012, but even now it's still going strong. Signs of use, but works like a charm. Has been sitting on a shelf since around 2013... Hacked with Moon Trial 5 for high bitrates. I'll add some vintage lenses + adapter, so this is a fun kit for anyone who wants to start filming on a low budget. Want to see what the GH2 is capable of? Watch Musgo here!

The kit includes: GH2 body (silver), box, 2 original batteries, charger, Minolta MD adapter, Minolta MD Rokkor 50mm f/1.7, Tokina SD 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 Macro, Sigma 80-200mm 3.5-4 High Speed Zoom. Both Tokina and Sigma have a minolta mount, you can use them on the supplied adapter.

GH2-01.jpg

View more pictures of the set here

Nikon D5500 + Nikkor 50mm 1.8G + Accessories FOR SALE

Including:

• Nikon D5500 with 18-55mm VRII kit lens
  • Nikkor 50 1.8G
  • Extra Nikon battery
  • 32Gb SanDisk Extreme (60 Mb/s)
  • Cheapish camera bag

All in very good condition, no scratch no damage at all! £450 (new would cost you way over £550)

Email if interested: [email protected] or text: 07463961353

P1000098.JPG

P1000102.JPG

P1000103.JPG

P1000105.JPG

P1000106.JPG

P1000107.JPG

18 minutes ago, Taranis said:

I see you are selling your FS700 as well. You said you loved it, what happened?

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW files. I sold it and picked up the FS700 + Odyssey combo which I absolutely loved. I shot a few jobs with it and I realized that when going handheld it was just too heavy/bulky (with the O7Q). I tested out the Ursa Mini 4.6K and loved it. It was small and pretty lightweight with a great onboard monitor. ProRes, Raw, great DR. Time will tell how I like it. Haha.

13 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

I did love it, and still do. Last year I started using the C100ii for convenience. It's light and has all the video features I use. After awhile I got tired of the weak codec compared to ProRes or RAW files. I sold it and picked up the FS700 + Odyssey combo which I absolutely loved. I shot a few jobs with it and I realized that when going handheld it was just too heavy/bulky (with the O7Q). I tested out the Ursa Mini 4.6K and loved it. It was small and pretty lightweight with a great onboard monitor. ProRes, Raw, great DR. Time will tell how I like it. Haha.

I wonder how you'll like the colors of the 4.6k compared to FS700 RAW.